bark

Tukaka but hes so devoted to you that he's basically your servant :3
Also somnophilia tw (imma say implied consensual)

"Y/n-san, are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you?" He was whining despite already bringing you a snack and drink, turning on your favorite show, and brushing your hair. You hadn't necessarily asked for any of them. Though, you may have mentioned hunger and thirst... and boredom. The hair was on his own accord, though.

"I'm certain, Tsukasa. Please just relax."

"But I've done barely anything for you. I feel so useless..."

You felt guilty seeing him like this, but to have him do anything else would make you feel worse. You liked watching him work about as much as you enjoyed doing it yourself.

He sat down on the floor in front of your feet, just barely pouting up at you. He looked so cute, as much as you wished he'd just sit next to you and take a break.

"C'mere," you beckoned with your hand. He scrambled to his feet to follow your request. Where he stood, half bent over your legs, you beckoned him closer. "Closer." You kept bidding him closer until his face was pink at its proximity to yours. You could feel his breath across your lips, as could he feel yours.

"I love you." You kissed him softly, holding his cheek. His breath shook as he exhaled. When you pulled away, he shook his head.

"No, no, don't reward me. I haven't done anything."

"You've done plenty, Darling." You sighed in frustration. You then made to get up. "Sit down."

He did as you said, but as you stood, you felt a soreness in your back. You winced, pressing against it with your hand.

"Something wrong?" Tsukasa asked, all too eager to help. You shook your head, trying to soothe the area. It continued to pain you, despite your effort.

"Ah, I know! Lay down, Y/n-san, I'll give you a back massage!" He hopped up, tugging you towards the couch. You huffed, shaking your head.

"No, I'm fi-"

"Please?"

You knew you shouldn't glance at him. The tone of his voice was enough to tell you the kind of irresistible puppy eyes you were going to get. But you looked regardless, and found yourself caving in.

"Fine, but afterwards you and I are going to take a nice, long nap."

"I couldn't. Too much housework to be done."

"Tsukasaaaa."

"Alright, alright, lay down. Do you want me to put some lotion on your back too?"

"I don't care," you sighed, laying down on your stomach. He laughed contentedly to himself as he left, soon returning with the bottle of lotion. He sat on the edge of the couch next to you, lifting your shirt of carefully and tracing his fingers up your skin.

"Where was that sore spot you had just now? Around here?"

You nodded, humming quietly. He felt around, pressing against your muscles. You tensed when he pressed into where you were sore, dull pain blooming under your skin.

"Sorry. There?"

You confirmed and he started rolling his thumb over the spot gently.

"Feels like a knot. I'll try to keep it from hurting."

You felt him rub some of the cool lotion over the spot, huffing at its chill. Your muscle throbbed under his pressure, but felt like it was slowly coming loose. As he continued his massage, you felt yourself drift off to sleep.

When you woke up, your whole back felt almost numb. At the same time, part of your thighs, sides, and breasts felt tingly. In fact, you could feel Tsukasa sleeping on top of you, one of his hands cupping one of your boobs. He slept peacefully on top of you, as if it wasn't obvious that he'd been shamelessly groping you while you were asleep.

Seeing as you were effectively trapped under Tsukasa, you closed your eyes and attempted to fall back asleep. Unfortunately, you'd recharged completely and were now full of energy. Ah, what to do...

Your eyes widened slightly when his arms tightened, just a bit, hugging you close. The way it made your heart melt was almost enough to forgive him. He hummed tiredly against your ear, flustering you a bit. Okay, his noises and the feeling everywhere he'd touched wasn't making the room any cooler. You had to find a way out.

"Tsukasa." You knocked lightly on his head when he didn't respond. "Tsukasaaaaa. Wake up."

You couldn't tell whether it was conscious or not, but he nuzzled into your neck, breathing in your scent and sighing. At that, you gave a few rough pats to his cheek. Still nothing.

"Dammit, Tsukasa, I'm gonna melt," you huffed, pushing on him. Why'd he have to weigh twice as much when relaxed?

You whined some more, now sweating. Once you'd finally given up, it was only moments until Tsukasa rolled over into a comfier spot, basically knocking you off the couch. You glared at him where he laid as you went to grab a drink. When you returned, he was still out cold.

"Tsukasaaaa, I'm bored."

Still nothing. You watched his sides rise and fall with his breath when an idea popped into your head. After everything he had done for you, all he'd gotten was a few 'thank you's and 'love you's. As much as you wanted to return the favor by cleaning his room for him or making him some food, you were sure his room was already spotless and he'd awaken the moment he smelled any sort of scent from the kitchen. So, what else could you do?

That was an excuse, or course. There was plenty, plenty else you could do.

Regardless, you gently tugged Tsukasa to his back, shifting his legs so you could nestle yourself between them. A quick glance at his face was all it took to commit to your plan. He was so cute.

You ran your fingers feather light over his crotch, seeing if it'd give a reaction. When nothing happened, you tugged his pants down his thighs, and touched him through his boxers. Now he slowly hardened against your hand.

His top half shifted, causing you to pause and wonder if you'd been caught. He was still asleep, however. Barely any change.

Starting to grow impatient, probably from the lack of his cute whimpers, you figured he was hard enough and pulled his boxers down. You pulled his tip to your mouth and sunk all the way down. He throbbed lightly against your tongue, and in his sleep his legs shifted, parting and giving you even more space.

You let off of him and played with his tip the way you knew he liked. He was steadily growing harder, and after a moment, you heard his tired voice groan. Happy with this new reaction, you started kissing up his length. When he made another noise, you stopped teasing him and started stroking up and down his member. His legs twitched and his brows were just barely starting to furrow, small whines leaving his throat. After a few more strokes, you took him into your mouth again and started bobbing your head. It wasn't long until he started to wake up, hands fumbling to grab your hair and thighs clamping around your head. His eyes were barely open, but they were watering from the pleasure. He was moaning loudly, awkwardly bucking his hips in his tired daze. When his whines grew high pitched and he started to tense up, you knew he was close. As soon as he started cumming, you shoved your head as far as you could down him, feeling the warm liquid wash down your throat. He whined at the feeling of you swallowing around him, bringing him to overstimulation.

Just as you were about to pull off, some of his release went down the wrong tube. You pulled away and started coughing. Tsukasa immediately sat up (though his body protested).

"Y/n-san? Do you need some water?"

"I'm fine," you breathed out.

"I'll go grab you some anyway." He quickly made for the kitchen, but as soon as he was standing, his legs gave out sending him tumbling down. You laughed quietly, asking if he was okay.