The One with the Life Sketch

Anthia Dorea Potter - twin sister to Harry James Potter who takes pride in being 15 minutes older than her

Anthia is a splitting image of her mother but has the facial structure of the Blacks all thanks to her great-grandmother Dorea Potter neé Black. Who she was also named after, for which she is extremely glad - in her words "having my mothers' name as my middle name must have made me seem like a bouquet of flowers rather than a person."- that was the part of James in her.

While she might have looked like her mother and great-grandmother, she was her father through and through - except for the intellect part which is another thing she is glad for as in her words - "By now I would have at least broken 20 bones if not lost any of my body parts had I had dad's intellect after the things I have done."

She has always pronounced mischief as misfit, since the first time she spoke the word at two years old till now even though she can speak the word mischief perfectly fine now.

Now to something from the night of 31st October 1981 - Lord Voldemort had not killed James or Lily that night as a promise to Severus of not killing Lily, it would have just seemed very odd had he not killed a muggleborn but a pureblood and hence had just knocked them out which wasn't very hard.

Though Voldemort met his doom the moment he tried to kill harry, because even if not dead Lilys' love for her children was the one which saved them. Hence, Sirius never went to Azkaban and neither did Remus go into hiding, but Pettigrew did go to Azkaban that day for revealing the location of the Potters to Voldemort. The fate of Alice and Frank Longbottom remained the same with them being in St.Mungo's after being tortured into insanity, leaving the baby Neville with his grandmother Augusta.

Though the circle from the Marauder's Era now incomplete they were just happy that they were still alive and doing well enough to continue the legacy of their friends.

PS: Let me know what you guys think of it. Also, a fair warning to you all this is my first time writing so please do let me know if there are mistakes and have fun.

Much love<3