The One with the Malfoy Twins

While Harry was busy in marveling at sight in front of him - the shops specialising from pets to cauldrons and from robes to broomsticks - Anthia had already run to Quality Quidditch Supplies with James and Sirius in tow behind her and started marveling at the new Nimbus 2000 from the window of the shop along with two basically 5-year-olds ogling at it. It was after some time that Harry - not a huge help being a quidditch fanatic himself -, Lily and Remus had been able to pull the three of them away from the shop - but obviously not without the three of them throwing some tantrums that they were finally able to get them to get the school shopping done.

They then go to Gringotts to get their money. Where hundreds of goblins sit on high stools at a long counter, scribbling in ledgers, weighing coins in brass scales. As they enter, a clever-looking goblin closes the door behind them, watches their every step.

The twins immediately notice Hagrid just a few steps in front of them and look at their parents as if to ask permission to go to Hagrid - it had been a long time since the twins had seen him. The parents nodded their heads, and the children ran to go and greet Hagrid, with the adults just a few steps behind them.

"Mum, dad" came the voice of the twins, "can we go with Hagrid?" asked the both of them simultaneously which still to date even after eleven years gave Sirius a scare on how they were so in sync.

"Of course," said James and Lily.

"But only if it's alright with Hagrid" Lily continued.

"Sure, come alo'g now Harry and Anthia."

While James and Lily went first to the goblin teller to go to the twins' trust vault to collect the money for the twins, Remus and Sirius went back to wait for their friends outside of Gringotts.

Ahead then went Hagrid leaning close to the goblin and said, "I've got a letter from Professor Dumbledore. It's about the You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which."

"Very well. I'll have Griphook take you." said the goblin. Driving a small cart with white-knuckle precision down a stone passageway lit with flaming torches. They plunge deeper and deeper, and the cart abruptly stops.

"It was one hell of a ride", said a wide eyed, thrilled and dizzy Anthia, beside whom stood on wobbly feet a poor Harry all dizzy from the ride but amazed, nonetheless.

"Vault seven hundred thirteen." said Griphook.

"What's in here, Hagrid?" asked Harry.

"Can't tell yeh that, Harry. Hogwarts business. Very secret.", Griphook steps up to a door with no keyhole, strokes it with one long finger, and it simply melts away.

Hagrid then adds, "Anyone but a Gringotts goblin tried that, they'd be sucked through the door."

"How often do you check to see if anyone's inside?", asked a curious Anthia.

"About once every ten years." replied Griphook. Harry and Anthia peer into the vault, sees a grubby little package. Hagrid slips it into his coat pocket and returns.

"Best not mention this ter anyone either, Harry and Anthia." says Hagrid.

The kids then return back to their parents, and from there they along with Sirius and Remus go to The Apothecary, from there continued a long day of shopping and they went to their second to the last destination while the adults said that they had a surprise for them and let the children go to - Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - when they walked in, they saw two boys pale, pointed nose and hair so blonde as if bleached, soon realising that they were fraternal twins just like them. On a stool beside the boys stood Harry beside whom stood Anthia.

"Hello" said the boys, "Hogwarts too?" asked the one beside Harry.

"Yes " said Harry.

"Our father's next door buying us books and our mother's up the street looking at wands." said the boy he had boring and drawled voice. "Then I am off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully father into getting me one somehow and I'll smuggle it in somehow." His twin looking at him as if he is crazy going on talking nonstop to someone who he has met for the first time in his life.

It was then that realization struck the twins that they were the Malfoy twins, about whom Padfoot had told them. Anthia also noted how the quite twin had been staring at her for some time now.

The boy went on, "Have you got your own broom?" he asked Harry seeing that Anthia was not keen on speaking.

"Yes," said Harry - both the twins had their father's old brooms.

"Play quidditch at all?"

"Yes" said Harry again.

"I do too - Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked to play for my house, and I must say, I agree. Know what house you'll be in yet?"

"No, nobody knows until they get sorted do, they" replied Harry.

"That is true, no one really knows until they get there, but I know I will be in Slytherin, all our family have been - Imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?". Anthia finally had enough of this conversation and droned out the remaining of it.

"That's you done my dear." Harry and Anthia who weren't sorry for an excuse quickly jumped down the stool and were just near the door when they heard the drawling boy say, "Well, I'll see you at Hogwarts, I suppose."

Right outside the door were standing the adults with a cat carrier and a cage with them - one in Remus's hand and the other in James's respectively - "An additional birthday gift from us to you.", said Lily.

Remus handed the cat - as dark as the night - to Anthia and the owl - the color of snow - to Harry.

"I will name her Midnight," said Anthia.

"And I will name her Hedwig." said Harry.

PS: The twins finally met the Malfoy twins for the first time. They do not have a good impression of Draco and I know there was not much action for Abraxas, but there will be more in the upcoming chapters. I promise. Also, as you all can see I will be mixing up the books and movies along with changing some scenes as the Potters are alive and the oc(s) will change the plot to some extent. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Much love<3