The One with the Diagon Alley

It was the day after the twin's birthday, they had already replied back to the 'Hogwarts Letter' that they had received and were extremely ecstatic. James also had already got the letters framed and hung up on the wall directly opposite from the entrance into the manor.

The kids were also very excited to finally go to Diagon Alley, the twins prior to today had never gone to Diagon Alley as the parents had insisted that they only do it when they go for shopping for their school surprise as it was a magical experience.

And so here we are with the twins up and awake at six in the morning all jittery and excited on finally getting to visit Diagon Alley. In an hour the twins were ready and down for breakfast surprising James and Lily as they were usually never done before nine and so they decided to have some fun with the kids.

"My my James look at them down before the clock hits nine. I wonder what it so special today that they are down so early." said Lily with a mischievous smile.

James had been looking at the twins skeptically and said in the most sirius voice he could muster while laughing internally at the joke he made, "Who are you and what have you done to our children."

"OH for the sake of merlin woman give us our food!" said Anthia who was annoyed by the fact that their parents were having fun while giving their children misery, Harry kicked her under the table to tell her to shut up only to receive a very painful smack on the back of his head. This caused James to breakdown and start laughing hysterically while high-fiving Anthia, which elicited a high-pitched whine from Harry and Lily having to tell him that it was alright while trying to control her own laugh.

They had a normal breakfast well as normal as it can get in the Potter household and Lily and James went to get dressed. By the time Lily and James came back Sirius and Remus had arrived at the manor all dressed up ready to go to Diagon Alley.

They all went to the fireplace and through the floo network were to reach the Leaky Cauldron. First went Sirius and Remus, followed by Harry and Anthia and lastly James and Lily.

As soon as they all came out and walked over to greet Tom - he said," Good Lord. Is this? Can this be him? Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter." - and the pub went deadly silent, the adults were all sure they had never heard the pub so silent.

All of a sudden everyone is up and around Harry talking over each other trying to shake hands with him, with James, Sirius and Anthia looking upon Harry beamingly while Remus and Lily were trying to get the crowd settled in which they succeeded partially before moving ahead and coming in front of a pale looking young man with a purple turban wrapped around his head.

"Harry P-P-Potter. C-Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you. I am your new d-defense against the d-dark arts p-p-professor, Quirinus Quirrell."

All the while Anthia was looking at him weirdly having a bad feeling about this man.

"F-F-Fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-Not that you n-need it, eh, P-P-Potter?", Quirrell's eyes flutter nervously over Harry's scar.

"Yes, well, must get on. Lots there to buy", said Sirius impatiently.

All of them then moved along to the rear courtyard of the Leaky Cauldron and Lily tapped a brick on the wall, found by counting three up and two across, three times, the bricks quiver, wriggling and jiggling until an archway appears, giving out to a cobbled street which seems never to end. As Harry and Anthia's jaws drop.

"Welcome, Harry and Anthia to Diagon Alley." all the adults said in chorus while grinning.

PS: So we got some Quirrell action finally and the twins visited Diagon Alley for the first time. Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Much love<3