The One with the Twins Eleventh Birthday

The Potters after the night of 31st October had shifted from Godric's Hollow back to their ancestral home - The Potter Manor, the place being much safer than their cottage under the fidelius charm with the blood wards all back up and running properly.

Back to the present - The Potter Manor was eerily quiet with today being the twins eleventh birthday and the time already being 8'o clock in the morning, but with a father like James big days like today can never go quietly can they. 

Sirius was standing outside the door to the twins' room with two blowhorns in his hand with James right behind him along with Remus carrying huge confetti poppers in their hands with Lily right behind them with a cake in her hand, slightly annoyed by how her babies would wake up today but that quickly dissipated with the happiness she had been feeling. 

Remus started the countdown 1..2..3.. and go!! Sirius barged into the twins' room blaring the blowhorns which caused Harry and Anthia to wake up abruptly all annoyed and confused with confetti in their faces.

The adults started singing at the top of their lungs 'Happy Birthday'. It was then that the twins realised that it was their birthday and happily cut the cake and Anthia being herself shoved Harry's face into the cake - chaos ensued - 

"You better start running Thia or else your eleventh birthday will also become the day you die." shouted Harry while running around chasing Anthia through the passageway.

It was then the parents and godparents heard Thia say, " We will think about that when you catch me Harold." while running down the stairs.

While Lily was busy shouting at the kids to not run down the stairs, Remus, Sirius and James were busy placing bets on if Harry would be able to catch Anthia or not.

"Of course, my goddaughter would win after all it's your godson who is chasing her mind you with his common sense." whisper shouted Remus at Sirius.

This is what caught the attention of James who was telling his Lily-flower to not shout as it would cause her pain.

"You wound the heart of your dear old friend Remus" said James with the most dramatic face on while clutching the right side of his chest.

"You idiot, your heart is on the left side of your chest." said a I-am-soooo-done-with-these-idiots Remus, rolling his eyes while whispering to Sirius "You see what I am talking about dipshit".

Sirius sighed and nodded along with Remus adding to James' despair and Lily's amusement.

PS: Two updates in a day!! Let me know what you think!!

Much love<3