The One with the Alive Black

Regulus Arcturus Black, the younger brother to Sirius Black

Regulus Arcturus Black, the younger brother to Sirius Black. The prodigy child of Orion and Walburga Black - their last hope. After Sirius left the House of Black, Orion, and Walburga kept Regulus under strict rules and regulations - for they could not afford another blood traitor as a son, they would say.

In his youth, Regulus had willingly said yes to becoming a Death Eater. The two reasons being: He did not want to face the wrath of his parents and so pleased them by becoming a Death Eater, the other one you ask - well he had been told that their Lord aimed to bring back the old Wizarding World traditions which had over time been replaced by muggle traditions. A decision he, later on, came to regret on knowing the actual truth about what his Lord desired and the extent to which he could go to achieve his aims.

He then started planning against Voldemort and realized that Tom had created a Horcrux - The Slytherin's Locket. Regulus Black then went on a mission to get rid of that Horcrux once and for all, saving the lives of many to come, but what he didn't realize was that Voldemort had not created one but seven Horcruxes - leading Tom Marvolo Riddle to insanity.

Somewhere in late 1978 to early 1979, Voldemort had demanded a house elf, and Regulus had volunteered Kreacher. The Dark Lord had taken Kreacher to an island on a lake and had forced him to drink a potion that made him remember horrible things. The Dark Lord had put a locket in the bowl where the potion was, had refilled the bowl, and then had left Kreacher there. Kreacher had crawled to the edge of the lake to drink, had been seized by Inferi, and been dragged underwater. He had then returned to his master, Regulus, as ordered.

On hearing what the Dark Lord had done, Regulus had ordered Kreacher to take him to the place. He had then ordered Kreacher to force him to drink the potion in the basin, then take the locket, replace it with one he would provide, and destroy the locket. Regulus had drunk all the potion and had then crawled to the water's edge to drink. Just before Regulus could be dragged into the lake by the Inferni, Kreacher apparated the both of them out of there, after all, Kreacher loved Regulus as he was the only one who never shouted at him or made him punish himself, so for once in his lifetime Kreacher broke an order from his master to save his master.

After this, the world thought of the youngest Black brother to be dead. Sirius was ashamed of himself because he never corrected their relationship, also the reason why he never wanted to go back to that place. Not until he received a letter from a Black twelve years later in April, specifically a dead Black.

The letter read:

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓊𝓈,

𝐵𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑒𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐼𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉, 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒.

𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓀𝓎. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈, 𝐼 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝐿𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝐸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈.

𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓇, 𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓈, 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇.

𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓊𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒.

𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈,

𝑅. 𝒜. 𝐵

PS: Sooo... Regulus is alive!!! Oh and none of the adults as in Walburga, Orion, Cygnus, or Druella are alive, it was done so that the plot can go much more properly. Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Much love<3