chapter one

Yoongi has always lived his life trying to be better, he made decisions that would be of importance in the future, his coping mechanism was to run away from problems that concerned feelings and Bury himself neck deep in work so that he wouldn't have to face emotions.

He lost the attachment one has with their family when he choose to give his dreams a try, his family didn't talk to him until the fruits of his hardworking started to ripe and that's how he learned that he was alone to fend for himself.

However he would never let down his family ever again, he loved them far too much to ever to be the reason of their sadness again that's how he found himself sitting in the oddly minimalistic touch cafe slash bakery nursing an ice Americano while his fingers drummed a familiar beat against the wooden table.

The smell of coffee mixed with vanilla essence fresh in the air, yoongi has always opinionated that a person's workplace reflects there persona and he found it true.

In his opnion you were just like your cute little cafe, you were just like the coffee energizing and fresh, sweet like the vanilla scent that lingered in the air, he could feel the joyful energy that bounced inside the four walls of your cafe, the very cafe he after some research learned you begged your father to let you run.

He knew your father, he was far too prestigious of a proper hotelier and buisness tycoon to let his daughter do something so small and trivial but to say that yoongi had heard enough to know that you were a renounced troublemaker, atleast you were staying out of your father's hair because of this cafe.

A part of him sympathised with you but a bigger part of him knew enough to not say it out loud, you were the only daughter of a man who owned more than enough your mother had her own fame, afterall being a runway model had it's peaks not forgetting the acting career she confined herself in.

Everyone knew you as a rich spoiled brat, not the kind that went partying every other day or slept around or did something that would bring direct trouble, you had a unique way of causing trouble.

You were so infamous for being blunty and carelessly sharp tounge, never thinking much about how your skinship love language in friendship could lead to scandal or the way you never payed much respect to people just because they had money.

You were trouble, any man who wanted to keep his status unstained would stay away from you because you weren't just a breathe of fresh but a storm thinly disguised, and yet here yoongi was.

A sigh escaped his lips realising that soon you won't be just a trouble maker he often heard about at party but you would be his trouble pack, why did he agreed to this again?

Yeah ..right..something to do with family and shit..his father wanted him to marry you cause why not, you were in all honestly a princess and it's not like yoongi needed that he had far more than you, he build everything from scratch he wasn't fed with a silver spoon  but he made sure he can have a platinum spoon.

After all owning the world recognised music company along side the entertainment one and also the namely fashion brands under his name, wait was he missing something, did he talk about being in the cooperate buisness too?, Well he had enough.

But he was a humble man, he didn't like being controlled by fame, he was a down to earth person he never forgot the time he had nothing and it's what makes him the Min Yoongi.

Yoongi is known as the man for few words, he rather let his intimidating gaze and controlled aura unnerve his target. That was exactly what he was going to do with you, he was going to scare you away or show you just how disinterested he was so that you would yourself reject marrying him.