chapter 6

."Sweets?"

"Hmm?"

"Y/n?"

"What kookie?"

"Umm I really don't think I wanna die before attending your wedding." Jungkook declared trying to push you off his lap while you were too drunk to care, his words did made you feel wounded so you pulled away from the crook of his neck pouting at the muscular bunny, you poked his right cheek with your index finger giggling at how soft his cheeks were.

"Why would you die?" You questioned pouting sadly at Jungkook's words, jungkook sighed looking even more sober than moments earlier, he grabbed your wrist softly bringing the back of it to his lips and placing a chaste kiss to it, There was so much adoration in his eyes that even your hazy brain register some of it.

"Yoongi might show up any moment now sweets and as much as I love you dear bestie get off me before he murders me for probably compromising his innocent wife." Jungkook gently picked you up from his lap (your whining and protests falling into deaf ears.) like you weighted nothing and placed you beside him on the sofa keeping a good distance from you, you just whined pouting like a 5 years old throwing a tantrum while your other two best friends snickered.

"I am glad we added the three d thing on that call." Jimin whispered to taehyung smirking evily, taehyung took a sip of his drink nodding his head in agreement his eyes fixed on your form which was sitting there with her arms folded back pressed against the couch meanwhile that cute little pout was still on your lips, they were trying to get a rise from you about how you felt about yoongi but all they got was things like he is a good sport or something along the line, they were quite amused that you were still being so tight lipped even after being drunk.

That brought the call plan into affect and it wasn't much hard to convince you to act along with them let's just say you were easier to manipulate when drunk. "I say it was a rather bad idea, that man could really kill one of us." Jungkook reasoned keeping the fear off his tone, his bambi eyes wide as a shudder shook his body.

"Yoongi's not that bad." Your voice was small almost squeaky and cute like you were talking to a 2 years old, the boys raised an eyebrow looking at you with a new found amusement which didn't lasted long when the doorbell was jammed in rather non graceful way.

The boys exchanged a glance, jungkook swallowing thickly, taehyung rolling his eyes while jimin just smirked smugly waiting for you to acknowledge the arrival, jimin stood from his seat letting the younger bunny off his misery and going to answer the door which when he did brought you out of your reiver, "is the pizza here?!" Yoongi exhaled heavily passing jimin without even giving him a second glance (if his side murderous glare doesn't counts) and walking into the living room of Jungkook's penthouse.

There you were eyes wide and sparkling while you wobbled a little from standing up too quick (pizza was worth a try), your hand grabbing your head probably spinning because of how quick you stood up giving taehyung the perfect opportunity to do the last touch to their plan, taehyung rushed to your side grabbing your arms softly as he turned your around to check in on you.

You shoot him a drunk smile giving a thumbs up to tell him that you were okay when you saw the question clear in his eyes,he would have still done it even if it was not part of the plan but to say that yoongi was riled at that simplest of act would be understatement, he stalked closer to you both ripping you (gently) from taehyung's hold and turning you around so that you were now facing him.

Taehyung just raised an eyebrow, his eyes flashing the amusement barely concealed with a questioning look on his face, yoongi just rolled his eyes keeping his hold on your firm but gentle, your eyebrows furrowed your gaze moving up to meet the face of the man you would be referring to as your husband in a few couple of hours.

Your face lightened up at the registration of his face, "yoongi!" You squeaked throwing your arms around the man's neck and tiptoeing to place a quick kiss to his cheek, yoongi froze his eyes widening while they moved down to look at your faces inches away from his, face flushed with the alcohol in your system and that damn giggle he had been hearing for an hour now.

The other three just stood there observing the exchange and stealing meaning full eye conversation, they knew this wasn't as simple as an arranged marriage, they knew even before this night when you had been talking non stop about how you pushed yoongi's limits and when you particularly went to his office to create a scene because he didn't even consider coming to the dress trial.

So they weren't surprised by the way yoongi looked like someone had dropped a box of blushing powder on his face or the way you were grinning up at him, "you should join us we just orders Dumplings, do you like Dumplings?!! It's okay if you don't we ordered pizza too!!, wait you like pizza right?!" You ranted on not giving the poor guy whose heart your just made run a marathon a chance to speak.

"Yeah you should join us." It was Jungkook's offer that made yoongi snap out of your magical trance, his eyes turned into narrow slits as he fixed his glare at the males around you. "This was all your plan wasn't it?" Yoongi's glare was fixed on jimin who just smiled innocently before pouting and shrugging his shoulder like he didn't knew what yoongi was talking about.

"Don't be mean to jimin he was trying to give me a good farewell." Your small slurry voice came from below while you wrapped your arms around yoongi's torso and snuggled closer to his chest, burying your face in his t-shirt humming in delight at how good he smelled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes trying to conceal the fact that you were this close to him, he was glad that you were drunk enough to not register just how fast his heart was beating.

"the parties over I am taking her with me." Yoongi announced before detaching himself from you (reluctantly), he looked at the male gathering if anyone of them were going to protest but they just nodded, it surprised yoongi slightly it made him feel like there was something fishy but he didn't questioned. As long as you were leaving it didn't matter.

"Don't take her to her parent's they will not take it kindly." Taehyung added not wanting you to get in trouble because of them, yoongi already knew that. he wasn't stupid to take you to your parents when he knew this would again be one of the reason they will make you feel like you are a disappointment, he knew it well but when he saw the way the boys cared about you he couldn't deny that he felt grateful that you surrounded yourself with them.

"Bye jelly beans." Taehyung sang cheerfully when you turned around and hugged him, yoongi tried to keep the acidic feeling down knowing it was just a casual friends hug not ripping taehyung off you even when taehyung placed a kiss on your forehead (yoongi thinks glaring daggers don't count as anything), you hummed sleepily hugging taehyung tightly before you walked to jungkook and placed a quick kiss to his forehead meanwhile giggling and almost tripping over his foot, jungkook didn't looked up knowing exactly well that yoongi was trying to bore a whole in his skull.

"Bye kookieee." You sang before walking to where jimin was wobbling and swaying a little, you almost fell but was thankfully saved by jimin who just smiled all angelic at you like he wasn't the one who got your man pissed, "you owe us one d." Jimin stated placing a kiss on your cheek while you just nodded, yoongi gritted his teeth clenching his jaw to keep himself from punching jimin Square at the face, jimin wasn't like his other two friends he loved playing people's patience for fun but knew when to stop.

He knew he was safe till the moment you were around to handle yoongi (no matter if you were drunk), he let his eyes trail back to yoongi a mischievous glint in his eyes paired with his mischievous smile, "I meant Dumplings." He drawled wiggling his eyebrows suggestively just to rile yoongi even further.

"Ofcourse I am not gonna suc.." heaven help yoongi if you ever completed that sentence he butt in before you could, placing his hand on your shoulder making you stop talking and turn to look at him, your vision dancing making you see two of him before they merged into one and you grinned like a giddy teenager.

"It late, we need to leave." Yoongi stated calmly not wasting a second to grab your hand with his and intertwining his fingers with yours, your just smiled happily not objecting not saying Any other word as he grabbed your hand and guided you to the elevator.