chapter 4

.10 days

Yes that was all there was left for the final strike, yoongi didn't knew why he felt so blank, he wasn't sure what he really wanted this time, did he wanted to marry you?, did he wanted to call off this all, did he wanted you?, he would a fool to say that he didn't craved you, he was starving for you but he wasn't going to touch you, no he had his principles and he knew that if he touches you once he would never he able to step back but he didn't knew if he was capable of love and in all honestly you deserved love.

It wasn't helping nope, he couldn't concentrate not when you kept calling him at the most ridiculous time to ask a rather random question, like the other day you called him at three in the morning just to ask him what were his theories about what was on the other side of the black hole, you didn't seemed even a single cent hazed or sleepy infact you were so cheery it made him doubt you were human.

It was like that, the next time you had randomly dropped by his office just to ask him if he knew that titanic movie was shoot in a warm pool, Yoongi was known as a patient man but even he had his limits, but somehow you seemed to have pushed away all his limits.

He doubted that if people saw the way he was around you they would start questioning the image he had gained in public opnion, still he never pushed you away or told you that you were annoying him because he never felt annoyed also he didn't wanted to push you away, yoongi didn't knew you much but he had enough conversation (even if you were the only one who talked.) To know that you felt neglected, he swear he could see the rejection flash in your eyes the moment he would open his mouth to speak, he could see that you are expecting him to tell you off but he never does.

His heart ached when you would accidentally blurt out some past rejection from family and would try to disguise it as sarcasm, god he wished he could give you the world wait..was he..no he couldn't..he already felt guilty enough to ruining your chances of finding love but he knew if it was not him then it would be someone else, he would rather have you close than see you unhappy with another man.

He couldn't imagine you being told to shut up or disrespected, be couldn't..and that made him think a lot of things but he concluded that it was just sympathy that's all, not that he would tell you.

A forlorn sigh escaped him as he sat up straight in his chair some of the people sitting close to him turned his way, they looked scared expecting yoongi to put in words and say that the project they worked so hard on was complete thrash but honestly yoongi was too last to catch on whatever it was that was being displayed.

"Start from the tenth slide again." Yoongi commanded licking his dry lips and giving in his attention to the meeting, yes he had to concentrate...why are you calling him right now?,and why did his heart skipped beats?, knowing you wouldn't stop spamming him until he picked yoongi had no choice but to answer your call.

"You better not ask me what I think about multiverse." Yoongi nonchalantly answered trying to keep his voice devoid of emotions or hide the fact that he was actually enjoying her stupid calls, "I already asked you that and ..don't tell me you forgot!" Your voice turned from amused to betraying (dramatic) angry making yoongi furrow his brows while he tried to remember what exactly would have it been that he forgot, he remember everything you tell him.

"Forgot what?" He kept his stoic tone and personality intact remembering that the room was still filled with people, he knew people hanging on every word trying to find something worth gossiping about, a gasp sounded from other side of the phone followed by the sound of rushed footsteps he could hear your idiot trio bickering about something in the back but he didn't mind to them.

"How could you forget such an important day?" You sounded way bratty almost whining if you were being like this it wasn't serious, it couldn't be serious. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose closing his eyes, "the wedding is in ten days y/n no other important in between not any to the point I am informed." Yoongi tried to keep his voice annoyed but he knew he didn't sounded like his usual annoyed self would, his voice was way hushed and soft to sound anywhere near his usual one.