part 8

.It wasn't until yoongi had made it back to his apartment complex and had parked his car that he mustered the courage to look at you, and when he did he felt oxygen leaving his lungs you were already looking at him, and what with that look in your eyes. Not wanting to let his desires control him and mess up with your totally wasted self he helped you out of his car and carried you bridal style (excuse being that you would probably fall) to his apartment.

"Are we sleeping together?" You lazily questioned flashing him a wasted smile which yoongi didn't react to knowing this was the alcohol talking, who was he kidding this was typical you but he had to remind himself that you were drunk, he didn't answer you putting you down and leading you to your (not yet) bedroom, your somehow drunk mind still found it senses enough to admire your surroundings.

" it's freaking huge." You commented flashing a drunk but earnest smile a chuckle escaping the male at your rather blunt remark, your drunk self couldn't help but admire the way his whole face lighted when he smile or the way he looked a total different person in that exact moment, your alcohol driven senses made you turn towards him finally giving in to the desires, hands moving up to cup yoongi's face softly in your hands, yoongi stiffened eyes focused on your face inches away from his, breathe stuck in his throat while you were squishing his cheeks a giggle leaving your lips all the while yoongi was too stunned to speak only resorting to watch you with his whole face lightening up.

"You are cute." You hazily admitted giggling once again before moving closer to him and tiptoeing to place a kiss on his nose, clearly to drunk to register the sharp intake of breathe by yoongi, "you should smile more." You complained pulling back to look at him with narrowed glaring eyes and a scowl adoring your face.

It took everything in Yoongi's control to not grab your face and kiss you senseless, he swallowed harshly before pulling away from your hold and guiding you towards the bed, "you need to sleep." He didn't knew if those words were meant as a reminder to you or himself, not exactly sure what to conclude about his feelings for you, he was so lost in his thoughts that he missed the rug that was infront of him and ended up slipping, his fall was cushioned by the soft mattress of the bed but the fact that you ended up on top of him because he was still holding your hand or because you were particularly clinging to him ever since he saw you tonight.

A groan of frustration sounding from him at just how many cliches were happening and just how frustrating the whole night has been, his eyes opened when you started to laugh clearly finding this funny, drunk or not you were totally the same person.

It was only when he realised what postion you both were in that his whole body stiffened, you were trying to sit up body pressing against his even more, your hands were on his chest for support, you were straddling him!!, his clothed crotch was directly against your clothed heat, he could feel himself twitch and harden at the realization, he was thanking the heavens for you being drunk and not realising just how hard he was by now, the way this whole postion had his mind running into different scenarios.

"You are okay yoonie?" You chirped leaning down closer to his face to maybe look clearly, probably the alcohol making your vision blurry, he just stared deep into your eyes finding it hard to look away from you, he was sure he was hypnotised, you were like a siren calling to him, the urge he felt moments earlier of kissing you just increasing ten folds at your closeness, yoongi had to do something he needed fresh air but what could he do when you were this close or what could he do when you decided that it was a very good time to fucking kiss him.

Yes you fucking kissed him, yoongi's eyes went wide his brain hard at work to register that you were really kissing him, maybe it was the fact that you were drunk and nothing more but yoongi swear he felt a lot more than just desire, he wasn't drunk no he wasn't even in the slightest but still he couldn't get himself to push you away, his own lips chased yours his hands coming up to cradle your face, he could taste the alcohol in your kisses. His eyes closing in pure bliss, a groan escaping him when you moved a little grinding against him.