chapter 9

.Isn't it irritating when one is trying to sleep and feel sunlight hitting there face like it's filling the crack of a missing sibling who always loves to annoy us, okay let's rethink that to say that you were annoyed would be showing just the tip of what you felt at the moment with that blaring headache and the sun deciding it was a good day to be a bitch was enough to set anyone off.

You groaned turning on the other side to shield yourself from the merciless light throwing a hand over your eyes, "kookie shut the curtains please." You pleaded keeping your eyes shut and trying to get in a more comfortable postion, weird mostly when you stayed back at one of the guys house they would always cuddle up in the morning, why was the bed so empty today also why didn't it smelled like Jungkook's regular cologne, your sleepy brain didn't give much mind to it only frowning when no effort was made by the very said friend.

"Jungkook shut that damn curtain." You groaned throwing a pillow from beside you, it was such an used environment to you that you knew where to throw a kick or some object to locate the guys and with that damn headache splitting your brain you couldn't be any more patient.

"You are up?" You hummed sleepily cuddle further into the warmth of the blankets, wait that Isn't Jungkook's voice, and why in heavens did it sound like yoongi?! your eyes opened in an instant the arm over your eyes coming down, you turned your head towards the source of the voice finding a rather domestic looking yoongi standing by the door leaning against the door frame, gone were the suits and formal button down with slack, stood before you in all his glory was yoongi in a white cotton v neck t-shirt and black pajama arms crossed making his form seem muscular with the way his biceps were bulging out in the slightest, you would have stared shamelessly had the headache not decided to be a bitch with just how it was paining so bad. Your insides feeling even more agitated by the fact that you would have to pass on such a good opportunity to ogle him.

You groaned propling yourself up on your left elbow while you massaged your forehead with the other, "Where am I?" You questioned out loud not missing the footsteps that moved closer and were soon replaced by an arm around your shoulder helping you to sit up the warmth rolling of him in waves, your nostrils filling with his familiar scent, you tried to rake your brain for last night updates but found none, yoongi handed you a pill for the headache and a glass of water to down it.

"Our apartment." It took everything in you to not choke at the fact that you didn't even remember how you had ended up here and secondly did yoongi just said our?? Instead of his??, you were glad your lips were tightly pressed against the glass downing the cool liquid down your suddenly dry throat, you were sure your face might be red thanking the sun for the first time since you woke up for being an excuse if yoongi dared question the redness of your face, but he didn't he just let you be probably knowing just how much your headache was being a real damn problem. You swear you would never drink again stupid you for being tempted by taehyung's boxy siren smile.

Yoongi told you to get fresh and come for breakfast, he didn't stayed back and you were glad because you needed a moment, you decided to listen to him after admiring the whole room which seem to have come out of one of those YouTube videos you saw with jungkook and then the walk in closet that surprised you when you found all new branded clothes perfectly your size hanging in there paired with all those matching footwear and bags, you knew you had jokingly told yoongi a few times that you were going to drain his money by being a material girl but you never thought he would take that serious, you were literally amazed and actually giddy when you came across them not entirely sure what to make of this gesture of yoongi, he would probably say because you are my wife or whatever but holy shit even after being from a rich family and loving shopping didn't help at the moment.

after an eternity (actually 20 minutes) of checking everything out you reluctantly left to get fresh.

*******************************************