Chapter 3: Trouble In space~

Suddenly timed stopped for me. I saw Alex’s hand out trying to reach me, my friend balie trying to pull me away, and the principal trying to evacuate students. I looked at Alex 1 more time before I was invoked with a bright white light.                                                                             

Earlier That Day~                                                                                                                Out In Deep Space~                                                          

???: This sickening planet, all they do is start war and confusion. They never stop to have peace and grace. Especally the men!!!! They keep on causing war, they keep on drestroying dreams, and destroying women!!! Lets change that around a bit, shall we?

??? 2: Yes, My queen!!!

???: AS THE QUEEN OF ALL WOMEN I SHALL COMMENCE THIS WORLD….

???: THE QUEENS GAMBIT!!!!!

Everyone In the background: *Cheering and Clapping for their queen*

???: * Stands up from her throne*

???: Erica…

Erica: Yes my queen?

???: Start the Shrinkilizer…

Erica: As you wish my queen…

???: Also, I want you to add something with it….

Erica: Are you doing another crown, my queen?

???: Yes, but this time make it so only 1 person can touch….

Erica: My queen, forgive me for what I am about to say but, dosent that mean anybody who touches it will die?

???: Are you having sympathy for these mongrols Erica?

Erica: No my queen…

???: hmm….you worry that the girls will die in this world…Erica, your niceness is to much for these “Humans.”

Erica: I thank you to much my quee-

???: *Kisses Her on The Lips*

???: Now, go do your job….

Erica Blushing: Yes My queen!!!!

Erica: START THE SHRINKILIZER!!!!!

(This Part Is Going To Get A little SUS)                                                                                                       (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Suddenly the followers behind “ The Queen of Women” started to march towards a big round crcle in the middle of their ship. One by one each single follower started marching, but suddenly a lever appeared infront of them. The followers did not stop as they pushed the lever, the lever then turned while the folowers were marching. By then the folowers were going around a big circle while pushing the lever, when this happened a white type of substance from under the ship appered. You can see the white substance covering the ship with it’s white sticky goo. 

???:  AIM THE CANON!!!!!

As “ The Queen Of Women” said those words, under the ship, a galatic sort of canon/gun appered. The Canon/gun then took aim to “Planet Earth,” after taking aim the white sticky substance, turned into liquid.

???: SUCK IT UP!!!!!

Follower: As You wish My Queen~

Just then, the liquid White stuff was sucked into the galactic cannon/gun. Just then the cannon/gun, started to power up from this white substance.