Chapter 16: OUR SNEAK ATTACK🤓

J'Miyah: Don't worry....I have the best disguise!!!!

Timeskip~

Miracle: Glad you guys can make it....but what with the weird disguises?

Alex: It was J'Miyah's not mine...

Right now I was wearing fucking perfume and a fucking wig since it would look suscpisious if I came out with weird glasses. To be honest.........I look good as a girl, but enough of that we were able to successfully go into the donut store without being seen or suspicious.

J'Miyah: I think you look perfect!!!

Alex: I look like a fucking tennager who is tall...

J'Miyah: Exactly!!!

Miracle: Ok focus up....you see that?

Right now we were both looking at a woman police guard guarding the front entrance. I looked specifically at a key card on the side of her pants. I then got an idea...since I'm the smart one.

Alex: I think I have an idea...

Miracle: Ok let's hear it..

Alex: If were able to lure out the police guard and knock her out we could steal her key and-

J'Miyah: Yes that's perfect....guys I came up with the perfect plan!!!!!

Alex: but I was stating my-

J'Miyah: Nobody cares...

J'Miyah: My plan is If we were able to lure out the police guard and knock her out we could steal her key and...uh...

Alex: Dress up like her...

J'Miyah: and dress up like her to get past the guards and get Samantha!!!!!

Alex silently: Just stealing my plan, but ok...

Miracle: Great Idea...

Alex: Ok, let's buy some donuts to lure her in...

Miracle: Sure...*Looks At J'Miyah*

J'Miyah: Do I have to pay for everything?

5 Minutes Later~ J'Miyah Pov

Ok so after buying the donuts I walked 1 block down the street so I dont look suspicious, and walked back with the street the police guard was walking on, and walked past her with the smell on the donuts passing her. Suddenly she talked to me.

Women Guard: You there!!!

J'Miyah: Hmm?

Women Guard: How much for those donuts?

J'Miyah: Oh well this is for my boyfriend-

Women Guard: Name a price...

J'Miyah: You have 800?

Women: Only 800? Tch, girl you have yourself a deal...

Just then I gave her the donuts to be met with a mean right hook, knocking her out instantly. Good thing nobody saw as I carried her to the near alleyway trash. I may not be fast, but I am one strong motherfucker. After dealing with her I stole the money she had on her which was $3,598. I then took her keycard and changed my clothes to look like a police woman named Martha. The plan was working...now i just have to act all cold and shit, so just being me, or act like it cause that's not me.....i'm an Angel 😇.

Unexpectedly the guards didn't even notice that It was me, I then walked towards anything that looked suspicious which was the front desk. To be honest everything in this damn police station was suspicious. I then looked through everything, files, books, even pencil cases to find something useful. I then found something that surprised me entirely. It was something about my powe-