Chapter 13: The Runaways

3 hours Later~ Alex Pov

As I woke up, I was feeling so drowned out. I knew I could not sleep though since I didn't know where I was, and what time it was. Wait...I have a phone for that!!!

Alex: Shit...this headache isn't going anywhere any time soon...

Alex: Ok...*Picks up the phone showing 2 percent battery*

Alex: dang...ok, what do I remember?

Alex: *Thinking* I remember J'Miyah and the spear...then I remember blacking out...

Alex: Man this day is getting much weirder and weirder-

As I turned, I saw J'Miyah sleeping on the ground far away from me, while the spear was still in my hand I looked at every detail of the spear, it was white with gold on the handle as i was looking at the spear i felt eyes looking at me in the back of my head.

J'Miyah: Where are we...

Alex: We are near the house, but how are we gonna hide this?

I said to J'Miyah holding the spear, she looked very interested in the spear more than the bruises on her arms, I wonder where she got them from.

J'Miyah: holy shit, you really got the spear damn..

Alex: yes but what about your arm you know you got some scars there.

J'Miyah: Well, I don't really care that we need to find a way home and away to tell the others about this..

Alex: Also another question...how did you get here?

J'Miyah: I think that the spear transported me as well...

Alex: Man this spear is so weird...anyways you know where Samantha is?

J'Miyah: I'll tell you on the way..

5 minutes Later~

Alex: Hey um J'Miyah?

J'Miyah: Yeah?

Alex: Maybe walking down the street with a spear in my hand is a bad idea?

J'Miyah: Why would you say that?

Alex: Cause there are people looking at me...

J'Miyah: No there not looking at you....there looking at me..

Alex: No there looking at me...

J'Miyah: Just let me have this!!!

Alex: NO!!!!

Random Women: A Male...that's not small!!!!!

Random Women: FUCKING GET HIM!!!!!

J'Miyah: FUCKING RUN!!!!

Alex: DON'T GOTTA TELL ME TWICE!!!!

When we were running I noticed that I was much faster than J'Miyah. I kinda slowed down since the angry fucking mob behind us is so fucking slow. Or at least I thought so, anyways I came running next to J'Miyah noticing she's not breathing correctly making her go slower than me.

Alex: Hey, control your breathing!!!

J'Miyah: I cant while im being chased by a fucking mob!!!

Alex: Do you always curse in every sentence?!?!?

J'Miyah: OH FUCK YOU!!!!!

Alex's mind: proving my point exactly...

Alex: Let's take the next right!!!

J'Miyah: Sure!!!

After taking the next right, we went straight into a 7/11 hiding in the corners of the store. We both instantly took a slushie cup from the cabinet, and took a sip.

Alex: ppht-

Alex: AAUCH!!!! This tasted Awful!!!

Alex: GOD DAMN IT I GOT THE BROWN!!!!

J'Miyah: Shit i needed this...

Alex: LUCKY!!!!

7/11 Owner: You're gonna pay for that?

Alex: You got money on you?

J'Miyah: How much for it?

Timeskip~

After being able to sneakily be able to pass through the angry mob, and some other women passing by, we made it towards Samantha's house(Well Really J'Miyah's but who cares)

Alex: Alright....I think we gotta pack..

J'Miyah: And why is that?

Alex: Have you ever seen an action movie?!?!?

J'Miyah: I work ok, I don't have time for movies!!!

Alex: Jezz ok...it's no time to argue. Just pack and get all the stuff that is important.

J'Miyah: You do know this is my house right?

J'Miyah: EVERYTHING IN HERE IS FUCKING IMPORTANT!!!!

Alex's mind: Why couldn't I get Samantha instead!!!

Alex: Ok well....take things that are more important...

J'Miyah: Ok Ok fine...*Walks Away*

Alex silently: Jezz...can't handle her sometimes...

Alex: Now...I guess I'll look through Samantha's stuff then...

After walking to the door of her room, I noticed a pick of me and her on her door frame. It said " Only Alex Can Come In Here!!!" After seeing her door, I opened it hoping it would be just a normal room, but came in to see pictures of me and Samantha together. It was like so many pictures of us on her walls, mirror, bed frame, even her little chair seat. The room was normally built with the left side having her mirror and her chair, while the right side of the room had her bed, dresser, and closet. I went towards her dresser to see anything that was important she might want, but looked to see me and her in a picture frame. The first time we met.

Flashback~

Samantha-

J'Miyah: NOPE NO FLASHBACK TIME!!!!

Flashback End~

Alex's mind: WHY ARE YOU FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!!!

I literally just took some clothes and some pictures and left her room and put it in a pink and blue bag.

J'Miyah: Ok ready?

Alex: Yeah!!

As we were about to leave I think we both heard police sirens coming from down the street we walked from.

Alex: We got to fucking move like now!!!

J'Miyah: Yep...let's go through the backyard!!!

Alex: Alright...

Renee Pov

Renee: Have we found out where they are?

Police Women: We checked Alex and J'Miyah's house. There was nowhere to be seen but some of our troops are going to their friends house to see if they are there.

Renee: Thanks...the future of mankind depends on it.

Police Women: *Walks out the room leaving Renee in her office*

Renee: Man....I got lots of shit to do...*Looks Up at Television*

Somewhere else~

As we were around we could see a lot of women doing some tech work around a weird looking cylinder. The cylinder looked normal as it was just like one but with a weird color being yellow. As we looked closer into this yellow cylinder we could see something inside it. As we looked a little closer we could see....a person inside it. It was a female, who was black, and had some ruffly Black Hair. HOLY SHIT....IT WAS SAMANTHA!!!

________________________________________

I hope everybody's spring break was awesome as mine hopefully....also HOLY SHIT SAMANTHA?!?!??!?