Character Uptdate!!!!!!

Elice

Background/Personality:

Hello My Names Elice Grapfield. I am a white women born and raised in Paris. I had a good childhood, and good parents. Unfortunately My mom passed away due to cancer, and my dad took me in. When I was able to leave at the age of 18 I did and went to College. After getting my degree I was able to afford a house and get a good job. One day I saw a bright white light out my window which embraced me. I felt nothing as I looked seconds later to my normal house. Then I heard crash noises everywhere from my house. When I looked out my window I saw people crashing into poles some airplanes going down into the city of paris, and no men in sight. After looking at the scenery I was then teleported to a weird location. Turns out I was in the police station, then I teleported back into my house in paris. That then and there, I knew I Was WORTHY..

Miracle

Personality/Background:

Hello y'all, names miracle and I feel as though im the nicest one out of the fam- *Samantha in the background: CAP* Ok I am the second best since J'miyah is a  widow. Basically my life sucked, my family and I were poor meaning we had no food, shelter, and no friends. I had to learn and learn to be able to at least survive. When I was 18 on a random day I got sent mail. My mother read it and showed it to me to be able to get into a college. Of course I went immediately as my life became worse, to heavenly. I had many friends, a roof over my head, and a place to sleep. After college I became an actor. I was in many movies as I became somewhat of a celebrity. Since I haven't seen my family in a while I decided to go and see them, but while I was flying over a white bright light hit the plane. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but I knew something was completely wrong. My personality I might say is Funny, And a bit shy. I am a bit taller than Alex which I like. I am CUTE, I dont care what anybody says. Im pansexual, and I like making friends.

Julianna:

Personality/Background:Author: I mean should I really do a personality on a dog

Author: I mean should I really do a personality on a dog. I mean he only got  one scene in the book. Plus I feel like- *WOOF* Yea I know you want to be but like- *WOOF* *GROWL* Wat wait hold on I got an idea!!!! *WOOF* So I have an idea about- *Whispers The End Of The Story Ideas* *WOF* *WOOF* You like that? *WOOf* Alright then that spot is yours!!!! (Turns Out This is the last you see of this dog lol)

......Should I add The Random? I mean-
J'MIyah: YOU BETTER PUT MY MAN IN THIS GOD DAMN CHAPTER!!!! Author: OK OK....god, girls are so scary...

Ben(Aka Random)

Personality/Background:

Yo sup with yall, names Ben I like to smoke, hang out with friends, love being a stripper, Love J'Miyah, and family. My Backstory huh....well my life was good atleast, I lived in a basic home with my parents, and had a good childhood. When I grew up I went to school that was real hood. I wanted to be into the crowd, so I did to much. Next thing I knew I liked to smoke and fight. Later in life I decided to become a stripper since I needed the money to be able to afford a home, I then met this angel that came into my strip zone. We came and dated for a long time until a bright white light hit the city. Next thing I knew I was small and weak, and had to be able to survive this world...on my OWN.
_________________________________________

Alright this is a new character update since I needed to do it to be able to keep track of all the characters. Also, if you're mad that J'Miyah lost........PFTHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHHAHA. CRY ABOUT IT😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣