Chapter 17: Renee Vs J'Miyah

Renee: You're not martha...Martha is never scared!!!!

J'Miyah: Oh Fuck This!!!!

Just then I took off the helmet I was wearing and threw it at renee. She caught it to be hit with a left kick to her face, done by yours truly.

Random Women: AIM, FIRE!!!!!!!

Suddenly I heard gunshots shooting directly at me. I looked thinking this is how I would die, but suddenly Alex jumped out of my hair and grew big.

Alex: SILVA TAKE OVER!!!!

Suddenly the room got bright for a second. I closed and opened my eyes again to see Alex with Gold&White Eyes and The Angelic Spear. I then looked around to see the women police guards still shooting but their bullets would not come at me.

Alex: I will shield you for the time being..you take care of Renee Ok?

J'Miyah: oh....Oh.....OH HELL YAAA!!!!

Somewhere Else~

Miracle: I hope everything is ok for them 2 down there..*Sips Cup Of Coffee*

Girl Waiter: Is everything to your liking Mam?

Miracle: Perfect!!!

Girl Waiter: Splendid!!! Here's A free Chocolate Donut!!!!

Girl Waiter: It's On The House *Wink*

Miracle: Why, Thank You...

Girl Waiter: No Problem...have a wonderful day!!!

Miracle: Hey wait, can I have your name?

Girl Waiter: Oh sure it's.....Elice!!!!

Back In The Police Station~ J'Miyah Pov.

Fighting Scene~

Renee: You're gonna pay for that kick!!!

J'Miyah: Bring It Bitch!!!!

Just then Renee gave me a move. Signaling to come at her, I did that exactly as I brought my left fist up and aimed directly at her head. As I swung my fist Renee dodged it, Renee then swung her fist towards my head, in which I quickly dodged but was hit with a left kick to the face sending me back.

Renee: I told you, you were gonna pay!!!

J'Miyah: OH FUCK YOU!!!

I then ran towards Renee again with a left fist again but this time I faked it, making her block early covering her face. I then punched her stomach with my right fist as that made her spit out saliva, knocking her back a bit.

Renee: *Holding her stomach in pain*

J'Miyah: How Was That Bitch!!!!

Renee: You hit like a girl!!!!

J'Miyah: And You Fight Like A Girl!!!

Renee: Yea, even so I know all of your moves already!!!

J'Miyah: Is that so?

Renee: Yep...alright time to actually box!!!

Suddenly Renee started running towards me with a stance that looked like an actual boxer. Suddenly she swung with her right hook, which I dodged easily. I knew what was going to happen next so I blocked with my left hand since she was going to swing with her left hook. But suddenly I didnt feel anything to the left of me, which confused me but then I was hit with a blow to my stomach making me stubble a bit. Renee didn't stop as she came running hitting me with a left hook, making me stubble to the ground. She then kicked my face while I was on the ground breaking my nose, and making me bleed.