Chapter 9: SHE'S FUCKING WORTHY?!?!?

???: Now before this battle begins...let me introduce myself...

Renee: Names Renee, and don't get it twisted!!!!

Somewhere Else~

Woman 3: Who's a good puppy!!!!

Women 3: Oh you are...I know you are!!!!

Somewhere in the distance we can see a woman petting and playing with a Dog...this dog looks seriously menacing but looks very cute when the woman was playing with her. The dog was enjoying head scratches when all of a sudden it instantly went into a defensive position. The woman was confused as she was wondering why her playmate decided to guard her. As It turns out in the distance there was a little man running for its life as he had escaped its death from the spear. The little man still didn't know that there was a guard dog in front of it ready to pounce when he appeared.

Random Man: Damn...I'm sorry friends, I couldn't help you...

Flashback~

Random's friend 1: GO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!

Women 2: GET BACK BUGS!!!!!

Random's friend 3: AT LEAST 1 OF US WILL BE FREE. GO YOU FUCKING COWARD!!!!!

Random Man: But-

Random's friend 2: FUCKING R-

Random's friend 2: AAARRRGGG * Gets Pierced by Angelic spear*

Random Man: ARCHYY!!!!!!!

Archy: *starts crying* Love you....Howl-

Archy: *Gets Cuts Into A Million Pieces*

Flashback End~

Howl: For Archy!!!!

*Growling In Distance*

Howl: What the hell is that?

*Growling Gets Closer*

Howl: Who is there?

Howl: *Gets Into Defensive position*

*Dog Feet Running*

Howl: SHIT THE GUARD DOG!!!!!

Howl: *Starts running But trips*

Howl: AHH SHIT MY FOOT!!!!!

Guard Dog: * Starts walking towards his body*

Howl: STAY BACK YOU DOG!!!!

Guard Dog: * Starts to drool on top of Howl*

Howl: Good...doggy?

Guard: *Starts Growling*

Howl: Well damn-

It was too late as the dog started to chew and literally bites on howls. Howl was feeling all of this, all the pain, everything. The dog was treating howl like a chew toy, always biting and throwing its prey away. By the time the dog was done, the howl's body was torn apart, blood everywhere, and blood on the dog's teeth and jaw.

Women 3: Puppy where did you-

Women 3: Oh? YOU FOUND THE ESCAPED PRISONER!!!!!

Women: 3: GOOD JOB PUPPY!!!!!

As the dog was getting petted and scratched everywhere, it was thinking about what it did to the prisoner. I was happy that it did a good job, but kinda sad that her chew toy was destroyed before it was really warming up. On the collar chain there was a name for the dog. The name for the dog was......Julianna

J'Miyah's Pov

To say I have had the worst day of my life is an understatement, my sister was being a big ass crybaby since we had to wait until her lover was "Worthy." Whatever the hell that means, which means we had to go all the way back home.