Bonus Ending~

"= Talking On phone

(Phone Call Rings)

Alex: …..

Alex: WHY WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!

Alex: (Answers Phone Call)

Alex: "Um hello? I'm trying to sleep!!!"

???: " Hello Alex"

Alex: (Serious) "Who the hell is this?"

???: "You'll find out eventually"

???: "But I need you to go back"

Alex: "Back where?"

???: " Your Home"

Suddenly visions erupted in my head. Instant pain from the mafia hit me in an instant. I was breathing heavily until I calmed myself.

Alex: "I will never go back there"

Alex: (Hangs Up Call)

I instantly got up from my bed and went to my secret closet. I pulled a hanger from my closet as a secret door opened. I went in as everything was still safe and sound, meaning all my armory, secret cameras, body armor, and even traps in my house. I looked at my cameras as I saw at least 100 Mafia gang members coming into my house. 

Alex: (Sigh) Why can't I just have a break?!?

As I saw one of the gang members come near my trap I set it off as it shot her leg making her scream. 

Alex: A Girl huh?

Of course when that happened everybody was on guard. They instantly destroyed all of my traps. Yep this was the new generation..they were far better, which means…

Alex: DAMMIT!!!!

Alex: I can't even kill them now!!!

I got out of my secret closet as I grabbed a gun and a knife…and a secret pocket knife.

Alex: Let's finish this!!!

As I was about to leave my bedroom I then thought of something. Something that would probably hurt me inside. Trisha and Milly Dying at me not coming back from the mafia. I really hope that's not the case as I definitely would…

Alex: KILL THEM ALL!!!!

I instantly ran out the door as I punched the first guy that was in the way. As he fell down I punched him again a looked up to see atleast 10 behind him. 

Alex: BRING IT!!!

5 Mins Later~

After knocking out atleast 20 men I was now in the living room with a gun straight to the mafia girls head which was next to me as a hostage.

Alex: ILL FUCKING BLOW HER HEAD OFF!!!!!

Alex: Dont test me!!!

Suddenly one of the mafias members came running at me I instantly threw the girl in the air as I drop kicked the person coming while also catching the girl and putting her back at hostage situation. 

Alex: You know what happens now right?

Suddenly they were all about to charge at me, but the front door opebed as I was about to blow the head off of the girl.

???: I told you guys he wasnt rusty…

The person who talked had a black robe, with black sunglasses, black mask and the new Black Air Forces. Suddebly as person behind them came as they were wearing the same thing the first person was but it was blue and there shoes were blue jordans.

Alex: You sound like the person who called me…

???: Yes, that would be correct Alex…

???: (Cute Voice) or Ali-San~

Alex: Wait…what?

???: You still haven't figured it out yet Alex?

Suddenly both of the 2 women in front of me took off their glasses and masks, as they revealed to be Trisha and Milly. I was to shocked as I thought about all the times when K was with Milly and Trisha. Memories just kept coming in as I suddenly felt pain to my stomach as I let the hostage go. 

Alex: Milly?

Alex: Trisha?

Milly: Seems you still remember us…

Alex: But why?

Trisha: We need you idiot….plus you owe us..

Everyone: For leaving us!!!!

Suddenly every single mafia person took off their hoods/masks/bandanas. All of them were past friends, and frenemies I had in the mafia before I left.

Alex: Tch….

Alex: (Sigh) For The Mafia I serve…

I took my shirt off exposing my six pack and my mafia mark on my back. I then knelt down, yes I have to do this….its part of being in the mafia. Whenever they call you ... .you better be able to serve or else. Trisha then came over as she petted my head.

Trisha: Good Boy, we have a lot of work to do…

_________________________________________
Look.....I'm trying to keep the story on edge so give me some slack for the bonus chapter....I can't wait for the next  one!!!!