Character Uptdate!!!!!!!

Alex

Personality/Background:

My life was something you can call hell. It wasn't as bad as me being all emotionless type shit but it was enough to know that my life turned upside down when something like....idk me being almost the size of a ruler. Yeah yeah, I know what you're saying. What type of personality is this? Well let's just say I have a weird life. What I like is music, Trying to make new friends. I don't like the mafia or try to talk about it. I also like Samantha but I try to not show it since he is still too scared to say it. I hate bullies and will try to fight them if necessary.

Samantha

Background/Personality:

Hi Names Samantha I don't like to talk about my life since my family was poor when I was super little...but as the years go on I've found somebody I truly love and care for while being able to live a good and better lifestyle with my family. I love cosplay, music, watching Avengers movies, making friends, cuddling teddy bears, I also love learning as well, and I also love Alex, and Alex....did I say I like Alex, and lastly I LOVE ALEX!!!!!

Renee

(Before)

Renee

(After)

Background/Personality:

I hated life. All these drugs and abuse of women...I hated it. Fuck you whoever you are Names Renee and dont get it twisted. My father was a corrupt police officer...and by my dad I mean my adopted father. Yeah yeah I was an orphan so what!!! I was abused every day since I was adopted, my white "Dad" kept beating me since I was not his kind, I wasn't white like him. I tried to commit suicide every single day but havent got the bravery to do it. I didn't believe in god before but ever since my dad kept beating me I prayed every night to be able to get revenge or justice or to just get away. One day I was hit with a bright light. The whole house was actually. Once the light was gone I looked around me since my father was beating me when the light came but he wasn't there. When I looked down I saw my father unconscious and small. I was so happy that he was this small he couldn't do anything towards me I was finally "Free." I instantly stepped on his little pathetic ass. The feeling of stepping on him was so intoxicating. When I stepped on him it sounded like a grape being squished but this time it was his body being squished by my foot, and the grape juices were his blood all over my foot. After killing him I instantly left the house and went off to cause havoc. I like to kill whoever I think is beneath me, I like to make friends I trust, I hate 12, I also am lesbain...if you have a problem then we could fight over it. I love to fight, I also like music, I only like girls who are super weak and defenseless so I am able to be the dominant one in bed. And I love to be the boss of everything.

J'Miyah

Background/personality:

Man...this author sucks!!!! WHY AM I THE 4th PERSONALITY!!!!! Anyways, names J'Miyah I hate the author, I hate Renee, I hate Miracle, I hate Samantha, I hate Ale- I HATE EVERYBODY OK?!?!? Ever since my family was poor or whatever, I was somewhat vigilant. I used to steal and do criminal things for my family. Later In life Miracle went to college leaving only me to provide for Samantha and my mom while she was gone. I kinda hated her for that but she always helped when she had time for it. Ok enough of this soft shit, later when i was old enough to leave...I did, and i brought my sister with me. We had a lot of fun together...then she met Alex. I was kinda happy that he was able to help her. She was always getting bullied, and Alex was there to protect her. Shit, he even took her in for a few years while I tried to get my life together. Anyways, I finally got a job I'm good at and even got enough money to buy a house and other stuff. That's my back story...your not getting anymore you fucking freaks!!!! What I like is my sisters, Alex a little(like a friend), my job, my guns, and my house. I'm straight, LOVE THAT ANGELIC SPEAR!!!!!! *Whispers Thank You Author* and that's it.........why are you still here? Do you like me or something? MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU FUCKING CREEP-

_________________________________________
Ok thats enough of you...now these are the characters actual pictures. (I know they are none of mine so don't shame me for it) Also Im gonna update these personalities again, so look out for it..