Character Introduction

Euphina Wyrms

Personality:

She is a oblivious and awkward character who initially seems cold and distant. But as you get to know her she becomes a much kinder and more compassionate person. Her loyalty is unbreaking to those she consider her family and to those she loves. She grew in a pretty rich lifestyle, use to disguising herself as a posh and prideful young lady to survive. Since she is a mixed child, half Indian and half white she grew up being surrounded by Desi culture, curtesy of her nanny, and has grown up embracing the culture, food and music as her white mother is wary of everything to do with her father.

Likes:

She loves to indulge in food, with her comfort food surprisingly being Sri Lankan porridge. A delicious dish cooked for her by her lovely nanny when she was little. She also loves to dance to anything and everything, especially Bollywood music. She holds her education dear to her heart as it was a privilege to her and is prideful of her scores. She loves jasmine flowers, as a way to connect with her unfamiliar character and because she loves the fragrant flower. Her dream partner better be a romantic who respects her as a person and can keep a conversation up. Unlike the boys she had been paired with in the past by her mother.

Dislikes:

She absolutely hates obnoxious people, who bullies others for fun. She also hates being mansplained due to her gender. Another irk of hers is not being able to help others, especially those she care about. She absolutely hate feeling useless or being forgotten. She also hates being vulnerable to those she doesn't know, and even her closest people. She also despises being used by people or being lied to, due to her trauma she has trust issues.

Pinterest Board - Inspiration:

https://pin.it/50Grcr2

Powers:

I drew inspiration from a childhood cartoon show called 'Lolirock', where her magic is quite similar to the main character Talia (watch it, it's really good). She has the ability to conjure and manipulate Blue crystals to attack and defend. And additional power is her ability to summon ancient creatures from the secret of her blood. The image below are her cast circles, the smaller one being her hand cast circles used for minor spells while the larger ones are used for much more powerful spells (usually appearing under her feet).

 The image below are her cast circles, the smaller one being her hand cast circles used for minor spells while the larger ones are used for much more powerful spells (usually appearing under her feet)

Outfit & Appearance Inspiration for Euphina Wryms