Kei (I) - T-Rex Isn't Extinct

That thumbnail is the T-Rex towering over her.

FUCKing enjoy ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

.

.

.

Main tag: Peeping tom.

.

.

.

The wetness building up in her pussy released in an world-shaking orgasm, or at least that's what it felt like to her as she furiously rubbed herself.

"Kiyotaka~!" Kei moaned loudly as she watched through a hole in a wall separating the boys' showers from the outside.

When did this all start? Kei had been fantasizing about him for a while, which confused her, but recently she realized she has a crush on him.

Her loud voice is drowned out from the ears of most of the males, as they're all engaged in conversation. However, a few pick up on the sound.

Kei slams a hand onto her mouth to stop herself from alerting them when she realizes how loud she's being.

"Thus, we shall crown you as our king," Hashimoto stops. "Wait, did you guys hear something?"

"Hear what? Your simping for Ayanokouji's thing?" Kanzaki cocks his head at the snek.

"That's kinda gay," Ryuuen nods and sneers at the snek.

Koenji went silent for a moment. "... Ara? I thought I heard the sound of a lovely maiden wanting me to take her in bed. After all, I'm every girl's dream prince."

Ayanokouji, the King, as the First Year boys have dubbed their peer, sees something the others don't: a blue eye peering through a hole and a very recognizable set of bangs.

Suddenly, Ayanokouji stands up, causing Kei's breath to hitch, especially as he begins walking towards the entrance of the boys' public bath, his massive baby-maker swaying back and forth like a tree on a windy day.

On one hand, Kei doesn't want to leave her spot as she's hypnotized by the movement little Kiyo.

On the other, her instincts are screaming at her to hide, so she silently runs as fast as her feet can carry her into the girl's public bath, even though the door has a sign saying that it's closed for maintenance.

Luckily, there is no janitor or anyone in here, so whatever cleaning they're supposed to be doing isn't happening at the moment, meaning they're probably on lunch break.

Kiyotaka, ignoring the questions of the boys, sees a familiar long blonde ponytail disappear behind the closing door of the girl's section of the building.

'My suspicions have been confirmed,' He thinks to himself. 'For some reason, Karuizawa is spying on me.'

"I guess he's done with his bath already," Johnny Sins frowns, wishing someone would scrub his back.

The other boys shrug and continue chatting away.

Meanwhile, Kiyotaka enters the girl's bath and turns a corner, only for his cock to slap a crouching Kei in the face.

She yelps, but he quickly covers her mouth and glares at her, making her tremble.

"Didn't your parents teach you that spying on naked members of the opposite sex is deplorable?" She whimpers into his mouth as he continues, "What do you think will happen when word gets out that you're a pervert?"

"I-I'm sorry," Karuizawa says into his hand.

He takes advantage of her talking and inserts his thumb into her mouth.