Horikita Reverse NTR

Main tag: Kuckyzawa cucked by best girl

.

.

.

Everyone says their good mornings before Chabashira-sensei walks in.

The atmosphere is a little tense since she has a frown that is a little deeper than usual.

"It seems you lot have done quite poor on the previous two special exams. As a result, I've decided to do something that will hopefully shake up and reshuffle your chemistry as peers for the better. Some of you will be reassigned new seats."

Many of them complained, but Kei sent a hopeful look towards her boyfriend.

But much to her dismay, she was placed in his old seat while he was placed in front of her previous one.

A few other changes were made. His friend group was seated together in the back right, Hirata was seated closer to the boys instead of with his fangirls in hopes of them not being distracted by him, and Koenji was placed in the front row in hopes of him being more cooperative.

Kouji was placed in the front row while Horikita was seated directly behind him where his girlfriend used to sit, making him fear for future compass stabs from a vulnerable position.

Suddenly, he hears a girlish gasp behind him.

His previous neighbor taps his shoulder. "Um... Ayanokouji-kun? Can you meet me behind the school under the cherry blossom tree at lunchtime?"

"Uh, sure, I guess."

'What was that about?' He thinks to himself.

A few hours later, lunch period came, and soon as it did, the black-haired ice queen went zooming out of the classroom, ignoring the neighborhood red-haired dog calling after her.

He begins making his way towards the spot she called him to.

'I wonder what Horikita could want from me? She sounded surprised, so maybe she came up with some strategy she wishes to brainstorm with me to undermine the other classes.'

He found her under the cherry blossom, her eyes closed and an oddly smug grin combined with a pink blush that contrasts perfectly with her naturally pale skin.

"Who would've thought you'd be the one to take the initiative, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"I'm sorry?" He says, legitimately confused.

"You don't need to play dumb. I understand perfectly. Still, it caught me by surprise."

"What did?"

"This," She pulls out a heart-shaped box from behind her back. "I was going to put my supplies in my new desk, just a couple notebooks, when I noticed this. You put these in my desk. These are White Day chocolates."

'I made a mistake. I left those in Kei's desk with the intent to give it to her without letting anyone know that we're dating. I didn't expect Chabashira-sensei to suddenly change up our seating arrangements!'

Horikita continues, "When I say this caught me off guard, I'm talking about the note you had attached to it. You know? The one reading, 'From Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I love you.'"

'That was supposed to be my way of seeing if I actually feel anything for Kei by putting in effort towards baking White Day cookies for her. After all, it's very difficult to feel those kinds of emotions when I was raised to believe that I don't need them, thereby making me have no desire for love either.'

"Um, Horikita, you've got this wro-" He tries to explain, but she cuts him off.

"There is no need to explain," She raises her hand with a smirk and a blush, clearly quite embarrassed about the situation but trying to show how pleased she is. "After all, I'm a beautiful girl, one you've been seated next to for nearly a full school year now, Ayano-I'm-in-love-with-Horikita-Suzune-kun."