chapter 17

Hellooo my beautiful people, so her it is, yet another chapter, my chapters are really short so im sorry for inconveniences, anyways enjoyy!!!!
************

"Elliot what's wrong?" I ask confused. My eyes become accustomed to the darkness and I stifle a yawn while I wait for him to explain himself.

"What do you mean what's wrong, can't I talk to a friend from time to time!" He protested through the phone. It's funny how I can smell the alcohol through the phone. Well metaphorically.

I glance up at the radio clock on my bedside table and see the time.

"Well for starters, it's like 3:30am, and I'm guessing you're drunk aswell." I tell him as I try to keep my voice down. I don't want to wake up Lauren seeming though she had been revising the whole day and had only gone to sleep an hour ago.

"Why are you screaming, fucks sake it's bloody 3:30am in the morning, and the last time I checked I'm not deaf!" He replied.

"What the actual hell, I'm here whispering and you're... Never mind just tell me where you are."

I said giving up before we started an argument, I don't think messing with him while he was drunk would help matters. And what the hell is he doing up so late in the night.

"I forgot which park I'm in". He said bluntly.

"Oh good Lord. Umm describe it to me."

"I don't know there's green grass and benches surrounding me."

I slap my head in frustration but silently giggle at his stupidity. But then again my question was pretty stupid too.

"You know what, the only park I know around here is Millenia park, so let me just hope that you are there. See you in a bit."

"Bring me a pack of cigarettes please."

"And pigs can fly." I reply before I hang up on him.

I slowly lift off my covers which is a bad idea because the cold breeze wraps around my tank top and and shorts. I jump up and creep across the wooden floor boards to the chair where I me and Lauren leave our stuff when we are just too tired to tidy up. I grab a blue jumper that has 'live life happy' written on it and a pair of Nike joggers. I grab my purse, my phone, my keys, my parkar jacket and a black wooly hat and walk out the door. Before I go I grab one of my giant boy hoodies from my drawer and then slowly close the door behind me. I guessed he was cold from the way his teeth chattered through the phone.

This was going to be hard sneaking out, even if there was no security guards there were alarms! I was too high up to go through the window but.

Wait oh my days I'm a genius.

I had made a quite a lot of friends from my time being here. The name Naomi snapped in my head. Naomi was part of the student board but secretly helped the students, she lived on the first floor so if I was to go through her window, maybe I would make it out of the building in one piece.

I crept down the stairs to the first floor, and made my way to door 12. I silently knocked on the door, loud enough for her to probably hear.

I knocked again but there was no answer. One last time c'mon Naomi please.

I knocked once more yet no reply. Just as I was about to give up and turn around I heard footsteps approaching from the other side of the door.

She slowly opened the door squinting her eyes. She looked angry but happy at the same time.

"Hey" I said as giddily as I could.

"What can I do for you babe?" we both smiled as she clocked on when she checked what I was wearing.