chapter 19

**************

Ughhhhh. I groaned as the covers where stripped off of me. Gladly I was wearing clothes or the coldness from the wind would've hit me like the plague.

I rubbed my tired eyes and looked up to find Lauren screwing at me with evil eyes. Why was I being awoken!!

"I've been screaming at you for ten minutes legit!" she said angrily, dragging me out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked as I looked out the window. It wasn't dark out, just clouds invading the blue skies.

"It's time for you to get ready and go shopping!" she said grabbing her purse from her bedside table.

"Oh yh shit. Sorry Laur."

"It's fine, now hurry up and meet me in your car. You've got ten minutes or I leave you behind." at that she turned on her heel and walked out, intentionally slamming the door on the way making me jump. I think that was my wake up call. I groaned again and hauled myself off the comfort and warmth of my bed. I checked the clock which read 5:12pm.

I went into the bathroom and threw cold water all over my face. That felt so refreshing. I dried off and changed into dark blue jeans, a black Hollister jumper and my timberlands. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and applied some nude lipstick, I then applied a light layer of mascara and I was ready to go. I grabbed my Parkour jacket and side bag and walked out the door.

I went around the parking lot looking for a place to park my car. The parking lot was heavily packed and it would take a miracle to find a place to park. As if it was my luck a white Toyota prius pulled out and immediately I stepped on the gas pedal and slid into the parking space. Beside me Lauren sighed in relief. At that we got out of the car with our belongings and headed inside. It was time to shop!!!

We had been here for two hours! And what exactly where we looking for, it's not like we were going to prom or graduation, it was a bloody house party were no one actually gave a damn about how you looked! They were onlygoing to be there fr the free food, booze and get drunk forgetting your senses, or get laid...

"How about this one?" Lauren asked as she walked out of the changing room. She looked stunning! She had on a black and cream dress. The top half being black and the rest of the skirt being cream. It was really nice and simple and when she twirled around I noticed a slit in the back showing off her tan skin. The dress showed an average amount of cleavage and looked sexy as hell. If I was a boy I would marry that fine ass! Haha joke.

"Good Lord I should step into that changing room, see if I come out looking as buff as you!! You look damn fine girl!" I squealed in excitement.

"Oh yh, remind me again why we are wasting such a pretty dress on a party no one will remember when they leave?!" I questioned.

"Can't a girl shop from time to time!"

"Ooooh, I get it." I playfully exaggerated my wink.

"What are you talking about..." she trailed off as she looked down at her finger nails as if they were the most fascinating things on the planet.

"Well I guess none of this has to do with Mark I suppose..." I trailed off and soon enough I received the reaction I was so hopefully expecting.

"What! I don't, no I dont... I don't like him...Well he doesn't, no well!" she babbled on and I was getting quite annoyed that she thought I was completely stupid. Of course I noticed the glint in her eyes when she looked at Mark or the was she blushed like a red tomato whenever she was with him. I may be thick in the head but it doesn't take a genius to notice. And you never know, he may even have the same feelings for her!

"Oh give it up already Laur! Face the facts, you've been friends for Lord knows how long, you're a pretty damn fine girl and any boy would be stupid not to be head over heels for you! And if that's not the case, then boys are utterly and completely blinded and stupid." I smiled pulling her into a warm hug.

"You really are something else Liza". She whispered as we continued to hug for a long time.

*************

I stare at myself through the full lengthed mirror attached to the front of the cupboards door. I was proud of the look I had chosen which I really pulled off if I do say so myself. I wore a sleeveless black bodycon dress which hugged all my curves and ended just below the middle of my thighs with a slit on the right side of my leg. It was a cute dress which I had found buried within my wardrobes and to say it was simple was an understatement. I topped it off with a loose cream crop top jumper and a pair of black wedge trainers. Lauren had straightened my hazel hair which cascaded down my back. I decided to keep the makeup simple but bold with eyeliner and mascara and a touch of nude lipstick. I pulled my self away from the mirror and retreated towards the door, locking it behind me as I went to the parking lot. Being 17 at this school came to its advantages as we were allowed to leave on the weekends whenever we felt like as it showed 'responsibility'. I suppose it did, well that's if you're thinking of the right people.

Lauren had already left for the party with Leanne and Tahira after I told them that I would be escorted by Eliot who looked so very sexy right now as he leaned back on his black matted Lamborghini. He wore a black jumper which defined his muscles and incredible body and paired it off with a pair of black jeans and boots. If I told you that him wearing black wasn't a turn on, I'd be lying through my teeth!

He kicked himself off the car and started towards me once he heard the crackling of the gravel underneath me as I walked towards his car.

"Hey" I smiled once we were close enough. He eyed me up and down at that point and was speechless. Yupp that's how I like my men! I laughed internally at his reaction.

He bit his lip and decided to actually talk.

"You look gorgeous" He grinned and took my hand as we walked to the car.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I winked playfully.

**********************
Aloha my people, so how did you like this chapter, I know I know, I really do try to write as much as I can but I'm sorry my chapters are short. Any who please do comment and vote for my story as your support means the world to me. Thank you and have a great day.
Stay smiling :)