chapter 4

Here I was. Upstairs standing in front of the full length mirror deciding on what to wear for the party. Its was now 5 oclock and the party was to start at 6. Amy who had her black shoulder length hair curly and was wearing a royal blue dress that came up to her thighs rummaged through my wardobe while Roxy who had brown long hair with blonde highlights who was wearing a baggy croptop and a pencil skirt was fixing her own makeup in the bathroom that was linked to my bedroom.

They were both beautiful and I loved them soo very much. Jordan, Roxy's boyfriend was helping set up fownstairs. He was a real gentleman and so very kind...and buff. But dont worry I wasn't stealing no boys if thats what you were thinking!

I stared long at the mirror wearing a black bodycon dress that came just above my knees. I had long layered hazel coloured hair which fell lightly on my shoulders. My side fringe covered most of my hair and I had a blonde streak to the side of my hair. I had brown eyes and a sort ofsharp nose, the countless times I had dropped my phone on my nose cost me dearly. I was at an average height for a normal 17 year old girl so I felt fine.

I thanked Amy for picking out the dress and ran into the bathroom to get my hair and makeup done. It was already 5:30, time had flown soo quickly. I was pretty nervous as I never had been the host of a party however I had much experience from recent ones that I had gone to before.

I dug my hands into Roxy's makeup bag and pulled out a mascara. I noticed that girls tended tohave their mouths open whilst applyingmascara or was that just me. Roxy looked like a goth with eyeliner thick on the top and bottom but it brought out her blue marble eyes.

I applied cupcake blusher to my cheeks and dabbed on some dark red coloured lipstick. Once we were all ready we ran down the stairs to help Jordan. He had mostly done everything which was a great help.

"You guys look sexy, especially you", Jordan smirked pointing at Roxy who stood to my right.

Me and Amy both fake gagged behind her as they kissed and we all burst out laughing.

I then walked over to the fireplace and took off most of the mantlepieces which were expensive and hid them away into my parents room which was locked up.

The others helped me hide the rest of the valuable things that could end up broken and then at 6:15 we heard the first few rings on the doorbell.

As I opened the door a whole bunch of my close friends ran in pulling me into multiple hugs. Amy put a disc into the CD player and the tunes blasted out.

It was 8:00 already and the place was packed . Everyone was either dancing, drinking or just talking. Mostly everyone came up to me and wished me goodluck which made me happy.

I noticed that Jason was walking over to me. He was tall with jet black hair and gelled hair. His eyes were this lovely hazel brown and he was incredibly fit. He was wearing a black v neck top and a pair of jeans. You could see the muscles on his arms. He stopped right in front of me and smiled.

"Hey, its Jade right?" He asked, brushing his hands through his hair.

"Heyy", I replied trying to act cool, but I wasn't, he had finally got my name right and we had never stood this close eventhough I only made it just above his shoulder. I could smell the ralph lauren perfume he was wearing. I felt like screaming but no, I stayed as cool as I got.

We talked for a while, and we both drank a can of beer, we were sitting on the middle of the stairs, he had a few drinks but I was finding it hard to finish the can in my hand.

And then all at once we stared into each others eyes. A smirk crawled across his face. Omfg I couldn't believe this was happening. Omg. Omg. Omg. He leaned in placing one hand on his cheeks and placed his lips onto mine. I found my arms wrapping around his neck as we kissed.

After a very long and sloppy kiss we broke apart and we laughed. Lord knows why but we just couldn't stop laughing.

He then stood up and then walked away to get another drink. At first I thought he would come back but he certainly didn't! 

How could I have been so stupid. Just a fling, that was all it was to him but I wanted to kick myself for falling so fast... I ran upstairs to my room and closed the door. I ended up punching my door in anger.

I looked up at the clock on the wall near my bed, it was almost 12:30, how could time have gone by that quickly and people were actually still standing. They must've had really good stamina and a big alcohol intake because I could still hear some of them screaming to the music in the distance.

I decided not to mope around any longer and walked out of my room to find Roxy and Amy. To my surprise, I didn't find anything broken or gone so that made me a little relieved.

"Heyyyaa girll, havin funn" Roxy slurred while hanging onto Amy.

"Hahahahha your mad and seriously drunk!" I laughed hopelessly at her.

"I'll get her to your bedroom, you and Amy can clear the house", Jordan said as he carried Roxy up the stairs bridal style, I just hoped he didn't do anything on my bed! Lol.

Great. The hardest part of all. Getting the people out of my house so I could finally close my eyes and sleep.

...................................................................
Heyy guys I hope you are enjoying my book, if you are then plz like and vote and share it! Thx