chapter 8

Alohaaaaaaaa its a shame that exams exist so I may not be able to updat for a while so im going to write as much as possible and update as the parts as much as I can.... sorry guyssss anyways I hope u r enjoying my book soo faaaaar! If u r enjoying it vote and share or comment your thoughts! Mind the mistake and stuff and enjoy! :)
*********************************************

After calling my mum and friends from the telephone in our dorm, I fell asleep only to find that Lauren was basically pulling me out of bed because I was late...

Late. On my first day, I seriously didn't want to be doing that. Classes started at 8:30 and It was now 8:10 and I was still in my pyjamas lying down in my cosy bed.

Lauren was long gone and I was let alone to get myself ready.

I jumped out of my bed even though my body yearned to get back in. I grabbed my uniform and ran into the on suit bathroom. I was now trying to brush my teeth and do the buttons on my shirt at the same time but I ended up getting toothpaste on my shirt. I was such a mess and I had to leave in 5 minutes. I decided that even though it was boiling outside I would have to wear the black v neck jumper to school to hide the stupid toothpaste mark.

I walked out of the bathroom and pulled on some high knee socks and put on a pair of black converses.

Grabbing my already packed bag, my phone and my key I bolted out of the door hardly closing it on my way out.

______________

I made it just a minute late but miss Baker, my new science teacher didn't seem really bothered and there was hardly anyone theee anyways, just a few boys and girls were dotted around the classroom with their heads buried in their revision books.

I chose to sit at the back next to the window placing my bag on the stool next to me to show it was taken.

But that didn't last long as I felt a slight tap a few seconds later on my right shoulder.

I turned around to find the buffest boy I had ever seen in my life staring down at me with electric blue eyes and black scruffy hair, his fringe covering half of his face. He was tall and pale but very fit, and he was wearing a black ralph lauren hoodie under his uniform. I couldn't help but stare until he broke my daydream by clicking his fingers.

"S'cuse me beautiful but that's kinda my seat". A smirk grew across his buff face.

"As you can see" I retorted "I am already sitting here and I can't be asked to get up sooo" the ends of lips were tugging upwards into a cheeky smile.

He stared back at me curiously and then the next thing I knew, he had picked me up with both of his hands on my waist and stood me up behind the chair and then took a seat.

I gasped still feeling tingles at were he had touched me. I was surprised and felt like punching him but he eas just too buff to hurt.

"For fuck sake" I mumbled under my breath only to hear him chuckling at me. I grabbed my stuff and looked around to find in those few minutes the whole clasd was now full and the only seat left was right next to this buff fucktard...

"I guess I've gotta sit here then" I grumbled taking a seat next to him while miss Baker started the class.

After a few moments he broke the silence between us.

"What's your name?" He asked casually.

"Liza, what about you?"

"Eliot"

Ohhh so he was the famous Eliot. I found myself thinking aloud as he laughed. I blsuhed slightly in embarresment.

"Who told you that?"

"Lauren told me, I'm currently sharing a room with her, said you guys were close friends." I replied bluntly.

"Ohhh your the new girl she's been yapping on about".

"No shit. Really". I said. Note the sarcasm.

He smiles and stares at me. Those blue eyes could melt through you if they could. They were just so irresistible....

After a few long seconds like a scene from twilight were they stare at each other for like ten seconds we turned to the table to find a frog on a tile that lay lifeless. I hated disecting things, it was really cruel even if they were dead. Looking at the frog I gagged.

"Squirmy are we?" He smirked.

"Being a prick are we?" Raising my eyebrows.

"Now are we gonna disect this thing or not!" He said picking up the scalpel and poking at the deseased thing.

"You are fucking heartless, your stabbing at the heart like you couldn't give a shit whether it was alive or not!"

"Well the hell I don't give a shit darling, it's fuckin dead anyways so stop worrying". He said.

He was soooo arrogant and annoying. Why was it that all the buff boys always ended up being the dumb heartless fuckers who didn't give a shit...

We finished disecting the frog and by the time we had cleaned up it was already the end of the double period. Eliot and I both walked out together talking about our lives and our pasts. He didn't tell me much but now I know he isn't the prick I thought he was.

We headed over to the garden where the sun shone most apparently. Everyone was sat at a black garden bench that on looked the city from beyond. We were'nt in the country side but it seemed we were far away from both...

"Hey how was ypur first ever lesson at boarding school?" Lauren asked as we approached her and the others.

"Not bad not bad, just have to adjust to the new lifestyle".

"Dont worry this is way better than any normal school. Sometimes it's actually quite fun..."

We all laugh at her utter and complete lie. It was bad enough that we go to school, it was worse having to live in it!

But you never know it may be fun.