All Paths Lead To Hogsmead.

Heading to the front of the school I'm giddy with butterflies running havoc in my tummy, god I'm pathetic.

As I head down the stairs I see Sebastian stood infront of a display case by the door, twirling his wand between his fingers, my eyes lingering on his hands a little too long.

"Hello Sebastian" I beam once I reach him.

"Ah there she is, my new charge" Sebastian turns, putting his wand away and smiling "so Professor Weasley tells me I'm to be your guide to Hogsmead" he leads me outside of the castle.

I walk alongside him, the fresh air and heat from the sun touching my skin, cheers from students playing Summoners Court coming from the left whilst several students fly past racing eachother on their brooms.

"I hope I haven't interrupted your afternoon too much, Sallow" I nudge him playfully.

"Not at all, if anything you saved me from yet another detention" he gives me a playful nudge back.

"Detention? What for?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him as we head further away from the castle.

"Ah just getting in trouble with the librarian again, what's the point of having books in the library we can't use? Having a restricted section is such nonsense" he rolls his eyes.

"Restricted section? What on earth were you doing in there?" I give him a puzzled look.

"Oh don't you know? You're currently in the presence of Slytherins very own bad boy" he gives me a wink making those butterflies come back.

"Is that so? Are you going to be a bad influence on me Mr.Sallow?" I purr flirtatiously.. what's gotten into me?.

"I think you'll find it's you who might be trouble for me" he looks at me with a darker look than before, his hand slightly grazing mine.

Keep it together Y/N.

I notice I haven't given a reply yet luckily before he teased me for it a loud swoosh came from the forest we are passing.

"Merlins Beard.." I gasp looking up into the sky as two beautiful Hippogriff's soar into the sky.

"Hippogriffs in the forbidden forest? Not a sight you see everyday...see? I was clearly the best pick for a tour guide, I know the most stunning views, " Sebastian raises his head proud.

We walk past a bridge leading into the forest, warning signs of spiders, danger and not to trespass at the start, how cheery.

As we head further away from the castle the sounds of students fade and the sounds of nature get louder. Birds, deer and rabbits making it seem like something out of a fairytale.

"Here we are, Hogsmead! What is it you need to get?" Sebastian stops at the walkway leading into the small town.

"I need a new wand, some tomes, books, ingredients and clothes.. I lost everything in the attack and I've been using this stupid second hand wand for a month now" I roll my eyes following him into the town, a hum of conversation, music and town life growing louder.

"Second hand wand? You're telling me you kicked my arse and it wasn't even your full potential?!" Sebastian shakes his head "remind me not to get on your bad side" he shudders jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny" I smile at him sarcastically and he holds his heart pretending to be offended.

"Right I guess our first stop should be Ollivanders!" He heads into the town and gestures for me to follow.

.

After about an hour we seem to have most of the list a new wand, books, ingredients and tomes.

"Now all the boring stuff is out of the way it's time to have some fun" Sebastians eyes have a cheeky gleam to them.