Restricted Sections & Poltergeists

It's been just over 2 months since the troll attack on Hogsmead. Hogwarts halls filled with gossip of Sebastian and I's encounter with the troll. Some said we were heroes, others think we're show offs. But the gossip has started to fade as life at Hogwarts continues.

I've settled in nicely I think, Natty helps tutor me on things I've missed. Imelda still has a reputation as a bit of a bitch but behind closed doors she's actually a sweetheart, she speaks mostly of Qudditch but I find it charming.

"Y/N over here!" A sweet soft voices calls to me. I look over to the Gryffindor table and see Poppy Sweeting sat with Natty and Garreth Weasley. Despite being a Hufflepuff she gets along with everyone, she's so sweet. Just like her last name suggests funnily enough.

I walk over to the table and sit down across from Poppy, next to Garreth.

"Good morning Y/N" Natty smiles at me.

Garreth grumbles rubbing his eyes.

"Not a morning person, Weasley?" I mock him nudging him

"Professor Sharp had me stay for a 2 hour long detention after dinner cleaning old cauldrons" he rolls his eyes.

"It wouldn't of happened if you didn't mess around in potions so much" I chuckle, filling my plate with some breakfast.

"Hey! I don't want to hear shit from you missy. You're the one who got me the fwlopper feather, you're basically my accomplice" he wraps and arm around me, smirking proud of his michevious behaviour.

"Oh shh Garreth, you know I'm a golden student, I'd never do such a thing" I bat my eyelashes at Poppy and Natty jokingly, they giggle.

"Pfft, golden student my ass! I know you're just as michevious as me. Sneaking around Hogwarts with Professor Fig. Keeping secrets. It's why I love ya" he smirks and kisses my cheek hard.

I scrunch my nose in disgusting jokingly as I look up and lock eyes with Sebastian.

Ominis chatting his ear off about something over at the Slytherin table. He doesn't seem to be listening though, his eyes darting between Garreth and me as he pushes food around on his plate.

For some reason I feel embarrassed..guilty almost? Weird.

"Garreth you're gross" I push him off me laughing but when I look back up at Sebastian he's not looking anymore.

.

The morning goes by quickly, me and Poppy have gone to visit Highwing together, a Hippogriff she rescued from some poachers. She has such a love for animals, it what makes her so sweet and caring.

"You and Garreth seem close" she smiles at me.

I mean..we're friends?

"Yeah Weasleys funny, trouble though" I chuckle stroking Highwing.

"Do you ever think it's more than that?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

What? Surely she's not serious.

"You're joking right? No!" I shove her offended but laughing. She raises her hand up in an apolgetic way.

"Okay, just remember Hogwarts thrives on gossip, if I saw a spark, I'm sure others have too" she feeds Highwing smiling.

A spark?! That's ridiculous...was Sebastian staring at us out of jealously? No.

I shake my head at the thought. He's a flirty guy but he's never shown actual interest in me.

I leave Poppy with Highwing and head for a study session with Natty. On my way I see Ominis and Sebastian walking this way, Sebastian smiling at me already.