My favourite Slytherin girl.

SEBASTIANS POV.
                    (Smut warning)

Looking around the room trying to catch of glimpse of that stupid blue top hat. Why does Peeves have to be everywhere all the time?.

I think we're safe here, it's a corner out of the way in the dark, surely Peeves won't linger too long and we can get the fuck out of here. I can't hear him anymore but that's when he's the most dangerous... for me anyway.

I look away from peeking around the cupboard to check on Y/N.

Her back is completely against the wall, she's looking at me with a darker look in her eyes than normal.

I just realised I'm still holding her wrist and have my hand against the wall next to her body.

God she's beautiful.

I can feel my breathing becoming heavier. We're so close I can feel her body heat against mine.

"I uh...think he's still out there" I whisper, I hope she doesn't notice the shake in my voice.

I glance down at her lips, how does someone look so good in the dark lit corner? I lick my lips slightly.

God I want to kiss her, she's been on my mind ever since she kicked my ass in DARDA.

This morning when I saw Garreth Weasley with his arm around her, kiss her cheek... I felt such rage.

Looking back in her eyes my mind is clouded, all I can think of is her.

Her eyes, her smile, her lips, her laugh. God she makes me crazy.

Before I even realise what I'm doing my hand is tracing the outline of her hip against the cloak, my grip tightening on her wrist at the thought of pushing her against the wall right now and kissing her. Hard.

"Maybe we should stay here a moment longer... just incase" she whispers.

Maybe she wants to stay in this moment with me just as bad as I do.

I move closer instinctively, my body pushing against hers the distance between out lips barely existing.

I can feel her heartbeat getting faster through the pulse on her wrist. Fuck it.

I start to lean down to kiss her..

"NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHTY!" Peeves appears through the wall on my left.

I jump away from Y/N.
Goddammit this fucking poltergeist.

"Peeves, get out of here" I hiss angrily.

I can see Y/N blushing and fixing her cloak.

"Sebastian Sallows a naughty boy indeed, sneaking around school with his friend I see! Peeves is telling! Peeves is telling!" He disappeared through the wall laughing.

"That fucking poltergeist!" I sigh.

She looks up at me with worried eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll catch up to him and make up a story, sneak out whilst I have their attention!" I tell Y/N before running after Peeves.

.

I didn't catch him until he'd already told the Librarian. She's been telling me how I'm going to lose my education if I keep breaking rules, how I'm better than this blah blah blah.

"Peeves tells me you weren't alone in the restricted section. Is there someone else with you?" She gives me a stern look, I glare at Peeves. Fucking snitch.

"There's no one else, I came alone" there's no way I'm telling on Y/N it's my fault she's even here in the first place.

"Oh Sebastian..." the librarian shakes her head.