Tell Me You're Mine.

(Smut warning)

A few weeks have passed since Fledcroft, Anne and Sebastian have sent a few owls back and forth but we haven't returned to Feldcroft quite yet. Sitting on my bed in the common room, listening to the sounds of the crackling fire and Wintons small hoots I feel at peace. I look across to my bedside table and a small smile creeps across my lips, staring at the small glass orb that holds the preserved flower Sebastian gave me. My Godmother helped me make it, I wanted to keep it forever and thought she'd be the best person to ask.

The flower thrives inside the orb as if it was never picked from the ground, a small pond of water sits at the bottom giving life to the flower, with the help of some magic. Small decorative rocks and moss at add to the beauty of it and at night it the water glows blue illuminating the flower. I look at the time, shit I'm late.

I shoot up from my bed, I havent even picked an outfit shit...

I grab the green silk dress from the party and throw it on before rushing out my dorm and for the common room stairs. I was supposed to meet everyone at the three broomsticks thirty minuets ago! Goodness I'm awful at time keeping.

Jumping on my broom once outside the castle, I rush for hogsmead. Almost forgetting their "no flying" rule when I get there, a group of elderly witches yelling at me as I awkwardly land shooting them an apologetic smile before rushing towards the three broomsticks, I hear them scold something about reckless young witches and can't help but laugh.

"What time do you call this then?" Sebastians mocking tone welcomes me as my group of friends all look up at my late arrival.

Sebastian, Ominis, Poppy, Natty, Garreth and Amet all sat around smiling at me, I feel a warm happy sensation in my stomach as I look at the glow of my friends. I'm a lucky girl.

"I call it, I turn up whenever I want Sallow" I stick my tongue out at him as I sit next to Poppy and Ominis.

"Here I got one for you" Natty passes me a butterbear and smiles linking arms with me.

"Thank you Natty" I squeeze her arm and take a sip, Poppy giggling at the butterbear tash I seemed to of acquired.

"Don't listen to her, you suit a tash" Garrerh laughs at me as I wipe my mouth with my sleeve, laughing and shaking my head.

"Yes rather handsome Y/N" Sebastian gives me a small wink and I can feel all eyes on us, I try to change the subject.

"So... how was detention AGAIN?" I roll my eyes looking at Garreth.

"Honestly at this point he might as well just admit he's crushing hard on me, why else would he give me so many detentions"Garreth scoffs sipping at his butterbear.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because you're reckless in class?" Natty shakes her head at him with a smile.

"Okay miss teachers pet know it all" Garreth smirks at her.

"Oh yes because it's such a bad thing being knowledgeable with magic, would you like a duel to see who's better than who?" Natty raises her eyebrow proudly.

A small "oooooh" from our group as all eyes are on Garreth, a small amount of colour on his cheeks.

"I'll pass, I'd never forgive myself if I hurt a girl" Garreth shrugs it off trying to play it cool before we all erupt into laughter.

.

As the day starts to turn to night and the sun begins to set, we decide to finish our drinks and head out into the square. Poppy and Ominis seem rather close, I can hear Poppy giggling about something.