Soldier, Poet, King

Sebastian's POV.
(smut warning)

"Are you listening Mr.Sallow?" Professor Garlick's concerned yet gentle tone snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"Uh yes Professor" I mumble looking down at my empty plant pot realizing I haven't even started the project given to me "Sorry I was just uh...thinking" I shrug trying to take the attention off me.

"Thinking of what? Anything you need help with?" Professor Garlick smiles at me.

I look up across the room to Y/N patting down soil into a pot, how is it she makes even the most boring of tasks seem elegant and interesting. I can feel a smile tugging at the corner of my lips, she's incredible. My mind starts to think back to last night. How she moans... tastes... feels.

"Sebastian?" Professor Garlick's starting to sound concerned.

"Uh no, sorry Professor. Nothing you can help with" I give her a smile trying to get her to go away, she's lovely but I really don't want to tell her how good her Goddaughter is in bed.

"Very well...maybe a walk will clear your mind? I need some dittany seeds and some extra soil collected from basement of the greenhouse. Would you be so kind to go collect it for me?" She asks me sweetly.

"Of course Professor" I give her a nod as I start to turn to head for the basement.

"Wait, it's quite a few bags I'll need, you'll need assistance" She looks around the room for someone who's finished their project "Ah, Y/N please could you accompany Mr.Sallow to collect a few things for me my dear?" She gives a sweet smile to her goddaughter.

Y/N looks up, rubbing soil off her face smiling "Of course Godmo- I mean Professor" she shakes her head at herself before skipping to my side. Garlick raising an eyebrow at her sudden skip in her step. I smile down at her, just being near her is intoxicating.

"Pfft well that's the last we've seen of them for today" Matthew Horn, a boy from my dorm scoffs under his breath, The same boy who interrupted us last night for his late night quidditch training. Idiot.

"Shut it Horn" I scrunch my nose at him, giving him the finger as I follow Y/N out of the greenhouse.

She's dusting her robes down, covered in soil as we head for the basement doors.

"What is it she needs?" Y/N looks at me raising an eyebrow but I see a small hint of color in her cheeks when her gaze meets mine. I wrap my arm over her shoulder, pulling her into me as we walk and feel her snake her arm under my robe and around my waist, her small gentle fingers playing with my jumper.

"Dittany seeds and soil I think she said" I shrug, pushing the door open to the basement and heading down the stairs with her.

"You think?" she laughs at me, mockingly.

"I'm pretty certain, I was distracted" I give her a wink, causing the small color in her cheeks to shine brighter. Looking down at her I see the bruises all down her neck she's not bothered to hide from last nights encounter.

"I thought you'd of at least tried to hide them with make up" I trace my fingers down her neck, I feel her shiver at my touch.

"Why? you told me you want everyone to know who I belong too... why would I hide your mark" she looks at me with darkened eyes, letting go of my waist and heading off down into the basement. She knows what she's doing to me, tease.

I follow after her, she's moving bags around looking for dittany seeds. The basement smells of soil and flowers, it's dark but with candles along the walls it provides enough light to see what we need. I lean against the wall crossing my arms, watching her search the shelves. I'm mesmerized by her every movement, it's like she's given me a love potion. I want her by my side at every moment, when she's with me I feel the happiest I have in so long. She's my light when all other lights have gone out.