Chapter One!

3rd person POV

"UMMA I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Jisung shouted from the kitchen at his mother. (Who was not even that far away from him.

"Ji. Sit down now." She said using her 'mom' voice.

He immediately plopped down on the floor right where he was standing desperate to do anything just to get out the door on time.

"On a chair." she said firmly, quickly losing patience with her enthusiastic son. "I know you're excited for your first day of college but Ji..." she sighed at the boy on the floor looking eager to leave.

"Umma? Is something wrong?" Jisung said panicking, he really wanted to go to college. He and his best friend Felix had agreed to sign up for getting rooms together so they could slip into little without worrying about a roommate. He was so excited that his mother's words had him on edge.

"Ji. You're not going to be rooming with Felix" His mom said hesitantly. She knew how upset he was going to be about this. That's why she had a binkie in her pocket. Just in case he slipped.

"O-oh." He said disappointed. He wasn't going to lie, that made him very upset, but he was more worried about Felix. He had more trouble controlling his little space, meaning that if he his wasn't a good caregiver and didn't know anything he was in for a surprise. "Thats... ok umma." Jisung said getting up off the floor looking for his phone. He spoke louder as he left the room searching to see if it was in one of his bags. "I mean. I'm disappointed but I need to make sure that his new roommates prepared for Felix in little space." He practically shouted from the mud room digging through his computer back.

"Don't yell I'm right here" she said from the door frame making him jump.

"Shit! Aish umma. Don't sneak up on me like that." He said clutching his chest dramatically. "I didn't sneak. You just couldn't hear me over all your shouting. What are you looking for hon?"

"My phone" He replied with a sigh. She reached around him and pulled it out of the side pocket of the back he was holding. "Wow you must be very anxious for your first day huh?"

"You have no idea" he said running his hands through his hair, his nervous habit. "Stop messing with it you'll get split ends" she said fixing it to look presentable again. Jisung nodded. He took his phone and walked over to the stairs pausing at the bottom. "I'll break the news to Lix and then we'll leave, ok?" He asked his mom. "That's fine. You have five minutes but then we need to get on the road, ok?"

"Ok" He replied.

*In Jisungs room*

He plopped down onto his small twin sized bed and sighed. This is not going to be easy.

                                                 Lixie😜

Quokka

Hey lix. You got a minute to talk?

Little Chick

Umm. Sure, but I have finish Packing so you have like two Minutes. What's up?

Quokka

It's about the dorm arrangements

Little Chick

Oh no... What's wrong? Is it Three per room?

Quokka

Well. Not quite. We aren't going to be rooming together.

Little Chick

Oh no! Why not?!?!

Quokka

I'm not entirely sure but I'm sure But I'm sure your roommate will Understand. I'll teach him about little space it'll all be ok. Ok?

Little Chick

Is hannie sure? It'll be ok?

Quokka

I'm positive. See you at campus?

Little Chick

Ok. See you soon. Bye hannie.

Quokka

Bye lixie

Jisung looked at the clock. "Shit!" He ran downstairs to find his mom standing in the doorway holding the car keys. She didn't look so happy.

"You took too long so now you're driving" she said tossing him the keys.

"Dammit. It was only two minutes over!" he shouted after her.

"Don't care! Your luggage is already in the car!" she shouted as she hopped into the passenger's side of the car.

"But what if I slip while driving?!" he asked in fake panic. Both knew he wouldn't do that. He has too much control over it.

"Here!" she said, stuffing his pacci in his mouth grinning wildly. "There. Now you won't slip for sure!" she giggled.

"rrrgh" he groaned in disapproval. He spat the pacci at her.

"If any of the neighbors saw that I'm suing for child abuse" he said in a joking manner.

[please don't get mad at me in comments. I know child abuse is not a joke. Like I said there will be dark humor so don't take it too seriously please. Don't like? Don't read.]

"Ha!" she scoffed. "Just drive asshole" they both laughed. They have always talked to each other this way. Not disrespectful but comfortable. Neither of them minded. It's what got them through his mom's divorce.

~TiMe sKiP~ *They have now arrived at the college. And he's getting settled in his room. *

"Are you sure that you don't need anything else before I leave?" His mother asked from the doorway fiddling with her keys as she watched him tuck his 'baby bag' under his bed.

He carefully set his stuffie on his bed and walked over to her and held her hands comfortingly. "I'm going to be ok umma. You don't have to worry. "

^knock knock^

"Ahem. Sorry is this Dorm number 205?" a tall, cute boy with fluffy hair asked from the hallway.

"Wow. How tall are you?" Jisung's mom sniffled and looked up.

"Oh. Heh I'm only 172 cm." the boy said rubbing his neck. Jisungs mom turned around looking at her son with a puzzled look on her face.

"Oh sorry. My mom uses metric system." Jisung said to the boy. "Five-foot six mom."

"Oh! Ok I see." She smiled. "I'm only four foot three" she said smiling and reaching up to pat the boy's head.

"Umma! We don't touch random people!" he said to her embarrassed. "131 centimeters." he said to the curious boy standing in the doorway looking both uncomfortable and curious at the same time.

"Ah." he said looking uncertainly and the short woman now squeezing his face.

"If you hurt my child or make fun of him in any way, I will ruin your life. I know how to work the socials and I'm mean when I'm mad. Treat him well." Ms. Han whispered into the boy's ear.

A shudder went down the boy's spine as he stood up straight (gay) "Wouldn't dream of it ma'am" he said.

"Well! I best get going then!" Ms. Han said hugging her confused son. "Play nice boys!" she said as she turned a corner down the hall.

"So... you must be my roommate then?" said jisung.

"Oh. Yeah!" The boy replied his focus recentering on the boy in front of him who looked oddly like a squirrel.

"I'm Jisung! Han Jisung. But you can call me Ji. Everyone does." Han said reaching his hand out for a handshake.

"Jeongin, Yang Jeongin" He said in reply.