Chapter Three!!!💕

3RD Person POV

What's this guy's problem? han thought. Why does he look shocked? Han frowned. He doesn't look that old, does he? He follows a strict skin care schedule. Was he looking at his cheeks? He covered his cheeks. No matter how much he worked out he couldn't get rid of the annoying fat in his face. Everyone always commented on his chubby cheeks. They say it looks like a squirrel holding food in its mouth. Other people might think it's cute but han hates it. He hates the fact that even though he has a six pack and a 70 cm waist he always feels. Overweight.

OMG lee Know thought. HE DOES LOOK LIKE A SQUIRELL, I WANNA HUG HIM, CAN I HUG HIM?

"Can I hug him?" Lee Know said deadpan. Not realizing he voiced his thoughts he just kept staring at him and having internal gay panic.

"Why the frick are you asking us?" Chan said with his hand around Jeongins shoulder.

"Yea were not him" Jeongin said chuckling. Lee Know turned a deep crimson red. Did he seriously just say that out loud?

"Uhhhhhhh I mean sure?" Han said hesitantly opening his arms for an embrace. If Han was being completely honest, he wanted a hug too. It's been a long day for him. Even if it's a hug from this total stranger he met like two minutes ago. Lee Know slowly and awkwardly approached him. He was literally the same height as Jeongin but 5 foot 6 inches felt pretty tall to jisung who was 4 foot 10 inches. Han felt as if he had to crane his neck just to get a good look at the blue-haired boy.

[Blue haired Minho is my favorite. He looks so like... savage, y'know?]

Lee know looked down at the small boy whose arms were slowly lowering to his sides. Lee know slightly lifted han as he snaked his arms around that small waist and bent down for the embrace. This took han off guard, he felt himself being lifted [Just an inch of the ground not full-on princess carry] as if he were a feather into a hug. Lee know was careful as not to break him. But han clung to him scared to let go. Once he lets go, he has to grow up. Go to college, get a job, 'get a life' as the bullies would tell him.

Lee know didn't want to let go either. Han was so small, so beautiful, so perfect. Suddenly they heard a through being cleared from their left and remembered where they were. Lee know dropped han and even though it was only an inch han was not expecting it and lost his balance for a moment. He quickly regained his footing and was flustered as he turned to his roommate. Why did that hug feel so... intense?

"Alright weirdos. Let's get you guys unpacked." Chan said and started to walk in. Han was nervous that Chan would find his little space bag. He wants as little people to know as possible. He tugged on jeongins sleeve twice getting his attention then whispered in his ear.

"Innie what if he finds it?!" Han said in a panic.

"Don't worry Ji. He won't I put it in the back of the closet behind some of your clothes you unpacked. He's just here to help build the furniture." Jeongin whispered reassuring the shorter patting his head.

Minho didn't hear their conversation and was confused. What could be worrying the squirrel boy so much? He followed them into the dorm and helped them build the furniture.

[The younger boys had to show the elders what an Alan wrench was. Poor Minho and Chan were so confused.]

~TiMe sKiP~ *Chan and Lee Know are back at the apartment. Lee Know is thinking of han.*

(1:00 AM. They lost a screw under a couch.)

"Mmmhn. Finally, home" Lee Know said kicking off his shoes. "I am so freaking tired. Good thing we don't have work tomorrow otherwise we'd be screwed." Lee Know said as he got changed into his fluffiest Pajamas.