Chapter Eight 😭

Shout out to my new bestie @Mint-clovurs ! She's an amazing human and a really good writer. She also writes Minsungs and I can't wait for the new chapters! So check out her stories. Thanks beans. Okay on with the show.

⚠️TW⚠️ Mentions of: car accident, hospitalization, surgery, parental verbal abuse.

Read with caution beans ❤️🦋❤️

Minho was sitting on his bed mindlessly scrolling through tiktok. Every once and a while a thirst trap would come on and he'd like the video. His ForYouPage is now purely thirst traps and a few recipe videos.

"Ugh I'm hungry" Minho groaned as he stretched out after sitting in the same ball formation for what felt like hours. How long has he been sitting here? He turns his head to his alarm clock.

"Holy shit it's one AM? Where the fuck is Chan?" He said pulling out his phone and opening contacts. The call rang out. Once more he dialed his hyungs phone. This time it was answered.

"Chan where the fuck are you it's one AM?"

"Sir I'm sorry to inform you that you are speaking to a hospital receptionist. Your friend has been in an accident and is currently in surgery. Do you mind if I ask your relationship to the patient?"

"I uh- I'm his roommate" He said rushing to get his shoes. His hands were shaking so bad he could barely tie the laces.

"Okay. He has been admitted to Soul Center Hospital and is being operated on currently. I do not recommend you drive so can you have a friend or a relative bring you here to collect his things and fill out his admission papers?"

"Y-yeah, I'll be there in twenty minutes" Minho said his voice shaky, threatening to cry. He can't cry. He's Lee fucking Know and Lee Know doesn't cry. Boys. Don't. Cry. He thought to himself. The last three words were not his own however. They were his fathers.

"Okay sir. What's your name?"

"Minho. Lee Minho"

"Okay Minho my name is Courtney. When you get to the hospital ask for me at the receptions desk. I help you through this. It'll be okay. Goodnight sir." The phone made a click noise alerting Minho that the call was over.

He pulled his shaking phone away from his face and taking a minute to collect himself before dialing another familiar number.

"Jeongin I need you to come pick me up"

"Hyuuuung, it's one in the morninggggg"

"I know Innie and I'm sorry but it's a bout Chan"

Upon hearing his boyfriends name he suddenly became alert.

"Minho what's happened? Minho?!"

"Chan was in an accident, I'm going to the hospital but I need a lift"

Tears began to stream down Jeongin's eyes. He wiped his eyes clear and took a deep breath before croaking out a small "okay. We-ere on our-r w-way."

The line went silent as Minho paced the apartment. He's going to be okay right? Right? His thoughts were racing as he thought of the warm bright smile he woke up to everyday. He couldn't lose his best friend. He couldn't lose the one who saved him. He couldn't lose his brother . Silent tears fell to the floor as he heard three steady knocks on the door.

'Thump thump thump'

Minho opened the door to see an anxious looking boy. Through his tears Minho realized it was Jeongin's roommate. The quokka boy. Minho felt numb as the shorter boy linked their hands together to pull him towards the car. Squirrel boy buckled Minho in the backseat with Jeongin, then hopped in the front to drive them to their destination.

It was a quiet drive. The air was so think with anticipation and dread Minho felt as though he was starting to suffocate. When they finally pulled up to the hospital Minho and Jeongin raced toward the door. Jisung pulled his car into the nearest parking space and rushed to join the other two. When he got through the door Jisung saw a crying Minho holding a crying Jeongin. Oh no...

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

=

Jisung heart swelled with a kind of anxiety he had never felt before. One so intense he had to sit down. He couldn't have died. This is all my fault! Han thought grasping his knees close to his chest. He started to rock back and forth as his vision started to cloud. No no no! Not here please, there are so many people. Jisung began to slip into little space. He didn't fully slip however when he felt thick veiny hand pick him up and hug him tightly. Han started to breathe a little faster.

"I'm s-so sorry-y I k-killed-d h-him!" Han sobbed into the taller mans shoulder.

"Shhhh it's okay. He's going to be okay Jisung." Said a soft voice as he felt the hand start to stroke his hair gently. "The surgery was a success and he's going to be just fine." Minho said holding Han gently. "Jeongin will stay the night with him here. I know you don't know me very well but do you want to stay the night with me until we hear how he's doing in the morning?" Minho asked.

If Minho was completely honest he wasn't entirely asking for Hans sake of mind but he didn't want to be alone tonight either. He needed someone there with him. Minho was kind of worried he scared his new friend off with such a request but the smaller boy just nodded a 'yes' into his shoulder.

"I'm tired" muttered the quokka. The fabric of Minho shirt caught the first word. All Minho heard was sleepy. "Me too, let's go to the apartment yea?" The taller said giving Han one last squeeze before letting him go. "I'll drive" said Minho taking jisung's hand in his own.

~time jump~

Minho looked at the sleeping boy as he pulled into a parking spot in the parking garage of his building. All the adrenaline must have really tuckered him out. He reached over and unbuckled the sleeping boy. He got out of the car and picked him up bridal style. Minho carried him upstairs and gently set him in Chan's bed before grabbing some clothes to change. After he was all cleaned up Minho walked out of the bathroom to see a sleeping boy. He wasn't in Chan's bed however. He was in Minho's bed. In minho's hoodies with minho's cats. He was crying in his sleep, muttering little "im sorry channie hyung" and "Hannie is sorry".

"Is this boy... a little?"

IM SORRY

IM SO SORRY

I LOVE ALL OF YOU BEANS SO MUCH BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN FOR ✨PLOT✨

I will try to be back soon but school is back in session so I'll be even busier than normal. Eat food, drink water, check out Mint-Clovurs, and sleep.

Love you!!!

Love, Author MinsunggieShipper ❤️🦋❤️