Bonus Chapter!!! ❤️🦋❤️⚠️

Hey beans! I am so amazed how much attention this story has gotten, and I just want to thank you.

So, in celebration of 4.2k readers (OMG I'M SO HAPPY) I'm going to do a little QA! Please inbox me with any questions you may have. It can be about literally anything, the story, Me, my life, characters, etc.

ALSO, IN CELEBRATION... I'm giving y'all a one-shot chapter of fluff and a little kissing. The kissing will have hickeys so just a warning. This one-shot has nothing to do with the current storyline of College Coincidence. This takes place in a small apartment in Seoul. Where Lee Minho comes home late and Jisung is home making ramen.

Without further ado.... Minsung, Late night ramen.

"What a nightmare" Minho mutters as he kicks his shoes off at the front door. He looked at the clock on his phone to see that it was 11:48. 'Han must be asleep already' thought Minho as he placed his keys on the hook on the wall and walked toward the kitchen. To his surprise, he saw his adorable boyfriend not asleep, but infact wide awake humming along with a song he was listening to through his noise canceling headphones. 'He must not have heard me come in'

Minho took a seat at the kitchen table just watching Han bounce around the kitchen singing along to a song Minho couldn't hear. He knew what song it was, however. It was one of Jisung's favorites. A song named Hellavator by a K-pop group he loved. Stray Kids. As he watched Minho felt his heart rate start to pick up. "I'm so lucky" He chuckled. Minho stood up and walked up behind Han and hugged him around the waist and rested his head on Hans shoulder.

"Woah! Hey baby, I didn't know you were home" said Han with a soft smile as he removed his headphones and dumped the dry noodles into the boiling water.

"Long day at work?"

"Mmn" Minho grunted in agreement. Han put a timer on for the ramen then turned around, so he was facing his lover. He gently grabbed his face and touched their foreheads together.

"I'm so proud of you" Han whispered into Minho's ear. He then placed a gentle kiss right below Minho's ear, his sensitive spot. Minho squirmed a little still holding onto Han's tiny waist. 'He's never like this... I like it' thought Minho.

"So smart" Han whispered yet again planting another kiss to the corner of his jaw. Han removed his hands from his lover's face and moved them to his sides instead. He gently started to push Minho towards the wall. Minho felt his hands tingle and his stomach flipped as he felt his back touch the wall.

"My little king is showing them how it's done yeah?" whispered the squirrel-looking boy. Minho closed his eyes expecting another kiss. Instead, the kiss didn't come. Han instead removed Minho's hands from his waist and pinned them to the wall above his head. "Right baby?"

"Y-yes" Minho stuttered as his stomach did summersaults. Han planted a few kisses along Minho's jaw before moving down to his Adam's apple. He started sucking on it, making it bob up and down. Minho squirmed as he looked up to give Han more access and closed his eyes. He kept squirming against the wall trying to escape his boyfriend's newfound devilish side. Han smirked into Minho's Adam's apple and nibbled a little trying to get him to make a noise. Minho's mind started to fog up as he tried to choke down any sounds bubbling up in his throat. In the end he failed as a small grunt escaped past his lips.

"Oh" Han said lifting his head to face Minho. "Does my baby like it when I take control?"

"N-no" Minho stuttered. "f-fuck" He took his chance and tried to flip his and Han's positions.

"ah ah ah" Han scolded as he pushed him against the wall even harder. He had a glint in his eye that Minho had never seen before and to be honest he felt excited and a tiny bit scared.

"You've had your fun baby. It's my turn" Han picked him up, carried him to the living room couch, and threw him down. He climbed over him and started sucking on his collarbone leaving purple traces marking Minho as his. Minho bit his tongue and moved under Han feeling his stomach tighten.

"Don't hold it in baby, let me hear you" Han said into Minho's skin and continued biting and sucking. Minho couldn't keep his sounds in anymore and grunted with each mark. Han started moving up his neck and started to abuse the spot under his ear, showing no mercy. Once he felt he marked that spot enough he started plating gentler kisses up Minho's jaw and to the corner of his mouth. He stopped and hovered inches over Minho's lips. The boy under him opened his eyes and started whimpering.

"Words baby" Han said stroking the boy's purple hair

"P-pleas-se. Kiss me. P-please, please. K-kiss me." Han lowered his head and just as their lips were about to meet... there came a noise from the kitchen. The timer was up. Han smirked as he got up to get the ramen off the stove. Minho lay there for a few seconds trying to understand what just happened. 'That little fucker. Getting me all worked up then leaving.' He jumped up to the couch and practically ran to the kitchen. He grabbed hand roughly and kissed him, easily dominating the kiss. He turned his head to make sure the oven was off then picked up Han bridal style, carried him into their shared room, and threw him on the bed.

"Did you have fun Babyboy? Huh? Making me into a pathetic mess then leaving me?"

Han giggled and tried to crawl across the bed trying to get away. Minho reached out and grabbed his ankle, pulling him back.

"Time to fix this" Minho said pinning Han down.

"My ramen!" Han giggled uncontrollably.

HEY BEANS! I hope you liked this bonus chapter! Thank you, guys, so much for reading I love you all so so so so SO much! Stay safe. Drink water. Eat food. And please Inbox me a Question or two!!! If you like this chapter let me know!

Love,

      Author MinsunggieShipper ❤️🦋❤️