Chapter 7 ✊

Chan snorted as he set the ramen in front the of the shorter man. 

"And what makes you think that?" He asked picking up his chopsticks. 

"Oh I don't know, I just assumed that's why my heart was beating a million miles a minute when he wears tank tops. Or maybe when my heart melted when he called me 'daddy' when he was in little space" Changbin said dramatically chucking a rehydrated piece of carrot at Chan's head.

"Your a dork, you know that right?" Chan chuckled. "Hey I learned from the best you asshole"

~tInY TiMe SkIp~

"Ch-channie hyung?" Said a little voice from behind Chan as he did up the dishes that he and Changbin had used. "Oh hi ji! Are you still in little space?" He said turning off the water and drying his hands on his black skinny jeans. "Y-yes" The little replied. 

"Do you need something ji?" Chan said as he lifted Jisung onto the counter and sweeping the floor where he stood. "W-well I was just wondewin if you knew anyone that could be a daddy for me? I wanna a daddy like wixie and innie." He said fiddling with his onesies' sleeve.

"Hmm, well I have one person but I'd have to ask them. Do people know your a little ji or are you trying to keep it hush hush?"

"Hush hush" he replied. 

"Okay. I won't tell him who you are until I have your permission. I'll talk to him though. Would you like that ji?"

"Yee!"

"Okay" Chan chuckled. "Is Innie awake yet?"

"Yee. Dey awe watching my wittle pony in de living woom. Wit binnie!"

"Okay. Binnie, Lixie, and I have to leave soon. Go say goodbye okay? Then I need to talk to big Jisung okay?"

"Okay hyung!"

~tImE sKiP~

"Hey Han. You out of little space now?" Chan asked the squirrel looking boy. "Yeah, thank you so much I feel so much better! So what did you want to talk about?"

"Ah earlier you asked me if I knew anyone that could be your caretaker. Still want me to ask him or not?" Chan said packing up his bag getting ready to go.

"That would be great actually. Who do you have in mind?" Jisung asked getting a leftover slice of cheesecake from the fridge.

"My roommate, Minho." 

"NO! I-I mean I just don't want him to know I'm a little... yet." Jisung getting a fork from the drawer and stuffing face with the creamy Oreo cheesecake.

"Oh okay then. I can ask my friend Hyunjin then? He is a full time caregiver for another little. I think he's a student here?" Chan said putting his phone in the side pocket of his bag. "He's in advanced sign language. Don't you take that class?"

"Yeah what's his name?"

"Kim Seungmin"

"KIM SEUNGMIN?!?! Dandy boy Minnie? The top of our class, super cool deaf kid seungmin?" Jisung said jabbing the air with his spoon at each word.

"Uhhh yes?" Chan said. "I think so?"

"Can you ask hyunggie Hyunjin if I can have a play date with him?!?! Pleeaaase Channie!?" Jisung said rushing towards Chan, grasping his hands in his. 

"Let me call him" Chan said pulling his phone out and opening it to Hyunjins contact.

"Siri-ah, call drama llama" Chan said 

"Calling 'Baby's Mama'"

"WOAH NO NOT HER" Chan said hitting the end call button at a rapid speed. Bang decided it would be best to call him manually. 

"Hey hyung, what's up?"

"Hey hwang. So Jeongin's roommate Is a little and has the same class as Seungmin. He's asking if they can have a play date."

"Ummm maybe. Does he know sign language?"

"Yeah he's in the same advanced class as him."

"Hm let me ask Seungmin." 

 There was a string of silence as Hyunjin signed to seungmin the proposal.

"Seungmin is looking forward to a play date" Hyunjin chuckled.

"Sounds great. When should we plan it?"

"Hmm. Mine and Minnie's dorm on Saturday at 3:00?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'll let jisung know. Bye Hwang"

"Bye" Hyunjin said hanging up the call. 

"You and Seungmin have a play date planned for Saturday at 3:00" Chan said putting his phone back into his backpack. "Yaaaaay!!!" Jisung yelled hugging Chan. "Goodnight hyung! See you Saturday! Drive safely"

"Night ji." Chan said slinging his backpack over his broad shoulders. "Night baby!" Chan said kissing a sleeping Jeongin on the cheek. Chan left the apartment locking the door behind him. He got in his car turning up the music letting it pump up his spirit more than it already was. All in all, it was a pretty good day. It was raining outside. 

Pitter patter, pitter patter, pitter patter.

Chan was zoned out, engulfed in the music. 

He didn't see it coming...

The car in front of him spinning out of control in the water.

Chan tried to swerve.

He missed the car by a foot.

Only to hit a street light.

Red blue. Red blue. Screams. Warm liquid trickling down his forehead. Lots of it.

Then nothing.

Darkness.

Pain.

One thought in Chan's foggy mind.

Jeongin.

Jeongin.

Baby.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Uhhh hey guys... Author MinsunggieShipper here😅 I'm sorry. I'm mad at myself too. So uhhhh here's your chapter! Enjoy the cliffhanger.

Love,

      Author MinsunggieShipper ❤️🦋❤️