Chapter Six🍰

Changbin peeked his head out of his dorm making sure nobody was wandering the halls. When he's saw that nobody was there he grabbed his 'everything I think I need to take care of a little' bag and strapped it to his front. He then carefully picked up the sleeping blonde boy and put him on his back in a piggy bag position. He carefully made his way down to the car and strapped Felix in the backseat. He then got in the drivers seat and tossed the bag in the passenger seat and rested his head on the steering wheel. 

"Christopher Bang you better know what you're doing" He mumbled under his breath as he turned the keys to start the car and drove out of the student parking garage.

~TiMe sKiP~

Changbin pulled up to the other dorms parking garage and got out of the car grabbing his bag. He walked around to the backseat and opened the door to a panicked Felix no longer in little space. He looked frightened but his facial expressions calmed as he saw Changbin. 

"Felix?" Changbin asked cautiously, unsure which side of the younger he was talking to.

"Y-yeah it's me" He said his voice no longer cute and high pitched but deep and a little frightening. He unbuckled himself and climbed out of the car his fear turning into anger. He slammed the car door shut and pinned Changbin against the car in a scary manner. 

(Felix was seen as a rebel boy at his campus who wore black leather jackets and had an eyebrow piercing. You can say he was a little mad when he woke up in a yellow ducky onesie in car being driven by someone who's face he couldn't see. )

Felix's voice was dark and dripping with anger and he was shaking slightly from the adrenaline of thinking he was being kidnapped.

"Wanna tell me why the fuck you took me out of my dorm in little space. And why your not going around telling everyone huh? What do you want from me huh?" He Australian accent getting thicker making his Korean hard for the shorter to understand.

Changbin's face showed no emotion as he pushed Felix away and pulled out his phone. When Felix looked closer he saw that he was clenching his jaw. He unlocked his phone and called someone. The taller saw the caller ID said Kangaroo Dumbass. Who was he calling? Was he going to tell them? Oh god he can't let that happen. 

"Hello? Chan? We're her-"

Felix swiped the phone from him.

"Who is this" Felix growled into the phone his body trembling with anxiety. Changbin remained calm letting him work through his anxiety trying to not to aggravate him anymore.

"Uhhh Bang Chan...? Who's this?" Bang Chan said confused.

"Lee Yongbok" He said calming slightly from the others familiar accent.

"Oh hi Felix. I've heard a lot about you from Jisung! C'mon up and we'll talk more yeah?" Chan said deliberately saying Jisung's name to calm him down. 

"C'mon up?" Felix said confused.

"Yeah aren't you in my parking garage. Tell Changbin I'm in dorm 205 Kay? Bye now" 

-Beep beep beep-

"Dorm 205" Felix mumbled towards Changbin. The older smiled and took his hand guiding him up the stairs. When they reached the top Changbin knocked on the door five times. Felix was worn out from the roller coaster of emotions he felt today and started crying slipped into little space as he did. He really had no control over it today.

Bang Chan opened the door to Changbin holding a man that was taller than him on his left hip and the blonde one hiding in the shorters neck and curly hair. 

(Poodle bin :))

"Hi" Changbin grunted as he pushed past Bang Chan heading for and sitting down on the grey couch avoiding the LEGO blocks and stuffies on the floor

"Hey Lixie" BangChan cooed as he waved to the shy boy. "Hannie and Innie are taking a nap in Hannies room, do you wanna join them?" The older Australian said reaching his arms out to the shy blonde. 

"No!" Lixie shouted as he swatted away Chan's hands and buried his face further into Changbin's neck. "I wanna stay wit daddy" He mumbled into the olders skin feeling emotionally and physically exhausted. 

"Give him like five minutes and he'll be out like a light" Changbin said pulling a blanket over the younger who was positioned on his lap and rubbed circles into his back humming you are my sunshine. Chan just smiled sweetly and started picking up the toys. 

Eight minutes later Changbin heard soft snoring in his left ear and carefully lifted the sleeping boy carrying him into the room Han and Jeongin were in. He careful tiptoed around the mess and tucked his sunshine into the bed. His heart melted at the sight of the three sleeping littles all cuddles close. Changbin softly closed the door and walked into the kitchen where Chan was making lunch. 

"Hey there daddy-o" Chan said winking at the short boy. Changbin scoffed a laugh as he sat down at the table resting his head on the hard surface. 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man" Changbin groaned into the table softly banging his head on the table. 

"What?" Chan said as he brought two things of instant ramyeon over to the table. "Iminlubbedwitmuhdloomade" is all that Chan hear. "Say what now?" Chan said slurping his noodles messily. Changbin threw his head back in frustration and stared at the ceiling. 

"I'm in love with my fucking roommate." He chuckled.

#################################################################

Author note. 

Hey beans. Sorry this chapter is pretty short haha. Like I said I have no clue where I'm taking this story and I would love some ideas or suggestions. Thank you beans.❤️

With Lots Of Love,

Author MinsunggieShipper🥰👏