ChApTeR fOiVe

Author note,

Quick shout out to everyone that follows me! Thank you beans! Also shout out to @NoEasy_3! Thank you for reading my books! You should check out their books! They're pretty awesome! Again content warning ⚠️ 

Thanks Beans! Enjoy the chapter! 😘 

Changbin's POV

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit. Lixie c'mere it's nap time!" Changbin shouted as he hung up the phone call with Chan.

"Waaaaah I don wanna!" Felix pouted and threw a tantrum while sitting on the counter.

"I told you to get off the counter!" Changbin shouted angrily. Felix looked scared as he slowly crawled off the counter onto the floor and waddled over to Changbin. "L-lixie is s-sowwy daddy" Felix sniffled as he sat at Changbin's feet. The older pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. He picked up the now sobbing boy with ease and carried him to the couch. He position the younger so he was sitting on the olders knee and had him face him. Changbin rubbed circles into his back until the boys sobs became small sniffles and hiccups. 

"Look at daddy" Changbin said calming and lovingly. "I know how hard it must been for you to keep that in for so long. But... when daddy calls or tells you to do something you have to obey ok?" He said trying to calm Felix down. 

"O-okay d-daddy. Does dis mean yow not m-mad at me anymowe?" Felix hiccuped. 

"No baby I wasn't mad. I was just loud and I'm sorry. I'll try to be calmer and more quiet from now on ok?" Changbin said giving the little a hug.

"Yu pwomise?" Felix said giving Changbin his puppy dog eyes. Changbins heart melted at the sight. "I promise sunshine. Now it's nap time so go ran a Snuggie and we can cuddle for a minute before we leave." The older said setting the little one on the floor. He watched with hearts in his eyes as his dorm-mate waddled away. Once the little was out of sight he started to clean up where the little made a mess and shot a quick text to Chan.

                                              Kangaroo Dumbass🦘 

                                                       8:30 Hey were gonna take a nap here.

                                                                   8:30 We'll be there around 9:00.

😴👍8:31

Naps are always good 8:31

"Daddy!" The little came running out of the rooms with his chick stuffy and yellow blankie. 

"Hey baby!" Changbin said picking him up in one swift movement. "Where's your paccie sunshine?" He asked rocking him back and forth slightly in his arms. "Cowntuh" The little boy chucked as Changbin rocked him back and forth while walking to the counter. "Ah there it is!" He said in a singsong voice and popped it in the boys mouth. He walked over to the living room and rolled Felix into his blanket.

"A lixie burrito!" Changbin said holding the now immobilized little tightly to his strong chest. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy! When skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you, so please don't take, my sunshine, awaaaay." Changbin sang softly to the little boy in his arms and watched as his eyes fluttered shut. "Daddy's so stwong and nice" he mumbled through his paccie. "Lixie so happy he got daddy as a woomate" He said falling asleep at last. 

And just like that Changbin's heart melted as he silently swore he would protect his sunbeam at all costs. Nobody can dim his light, because for Changbin, this lit up his whole world.

################################################################

AAAAAAAACK OK OK OK I'm calm, I'm calm, sorry but my heart totally melted writing this chapter! I think this chapter is officially my favorite 😂

As always I love you beans and I hope you have an amazing day wherever you are! Please share the story with your friends if you like it and please vote! I love youuuuuu! 🥰🥰🥰

With love, 

Author MinsunggieShipper ♥️