Piece of Cake

"Buongiorno!" The target greeted after stepping off the plane. [Y/n] popped her gum while eyeing the man as he kissed the back of her hand through her shades. She was dressed pretty well, in a skinny black dress that hugged her figure well and came down to her mid-thighs, a leather jacket, and black heels.

The target then shook hands with the men around her. "Come on." He instructed his assistant, who stepped forward and opened the briefcase, revealing shiny jewels.

[Y/n] smirked and nodded at her goon. "The boss will see you." He said. They got into the car and headed off.

[Y/n] sighed. "Damn, I'm starving." She muttered, "Hey, driver, order us a pizza while we're on the road."

"Yes, ma'am." The driver, Kazuki, said with a smile and placed the order through his headset.

The drive was mostly quiet with [Y/n] sitting between the two men. The target smirk as he places his hand on [Y/n]'s thigh. They suddenly heard commotion coming from the cars behind them. One by one, [Y/n] saw each car being picked off. Until the motorcyclist came to her car. He motioned for the briefcase with his gun.

The goon tried to shoot him, but the bullet only scratched his helmet. "Hey! Ram that guy!"

"R-Right!" Kazuki rammed the motorcyclist, but he grabbed onto the hood of the car. They approached a fork in the road. "Go left!" [Y/n] ordered.

"Did we lose him?" The target questioned as they looked behind them.

"I think so." [Y/n] muttered, and the car stopped. They saw the biker standing in front of them.

"Did you set me up?!"

"Of course not!" The goon said, "Hey! Run him over-" [Y/n] shot the man in the back of the head.

"He's not the one you should've been worried about." [Y/n] said with an innocent smile then turned to the target, "Get moving."

They escorted him into the abandoned warehouse. "Wh-Who hired you?"

"C'mon, man. You know I'm not gonna tell you that." Kazuki mocked, "We're professionals, same as you. 'Course, this interrogation stuff is usually too boring for me to bother with. There're some folks who don't take too kindly to you tryin' to import fakes like these."

"Damnit, I wanted at least one." [Y/n] whined, looking over his shoulder at the fakes.

"H-How much are they paying you? I-I'll double it! Just name your price!"

"How's about you tell me how you smuggled these bad boys in?" Kazuki questioned.

"You can take all the jewels! Plus as much cash as you like! Please!"

Rei's eyes narrowed. "Ohh~ Rei's gettin' mad." [Y/n] giggled.

"Listen up, man, our friend's got a short fuse when it comes to bullshit. If you're ever gonna talk, it'd better be now."

"I... I've just been taking order on this!" The target said while showing his phone then tossed it to Kazuki.

"Good call, bud."

Suddenly, Kazuki's phone rang. "Yes? Can I help you?" [Y/n] leaned in, hoping to hear who was on the line.

"Papa Kazuki, Miri-chan's got a fever. Could you come pick her up?"

"O-On my way!" He hung up.

"Aww, Miri-chan..." [Y/n] muttered.

"Dude. You said she was fine when you dropped her off!" Kazuki said to Rei.

Rei thought for a moment. "Oh... I guess her nose was running."

"You son of a bitch! Why didn't you say that earlier?!"