Daughter Daddies Plus Mommy

[A/n: this is a long ass chapter. This was so much fun to write. Enjoy and let me know what you think.]

"It's morning time!" Miri cheered to Rei who was asleep on the couch. "Rise and shine! Rise and shine!" [Y/n] cheered with her.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!" Miri shouted, and she jumped on Rei's stomach. Rei trembled in pain while [Y/n] had a worried look and Miri laughed at him.

"Someone's a morning person." Kazuki said and opened the curtains, "Hey, it's snowing."

"It is." [Y/n] said and looked outside.

"Snow! Snow! Let's play!" Miri said.

"Sure thing. Breakfast first, though." Kazuki said.

"Breakfast?" Rei muttered, and him and Miri put on their aprons. "Let's do this, Miri." He said, and Miri cheered.

[Y/n] smiled while watching them in delight. Rei glanced up at her and smiled a bit as well.

Once breakfast was ready, Rei set [Y/n]'s plate down in front of her. They made French toast. Kazuki and [Y/n] were the judges.

They took a bite. "Is it good?" Rei asked.

"Is it tasty?" Miri asked.

"You pass!" Kazuki said.

"It's soo good!" [Y/n] hummed in delight.

"Hooray!" Miri cheered and high-fived Rei.

Soon it was time for them to take Miri to daycare. Miri struggled to put her boot on. "It went on!" She cheered when it finally slipped on.

"And you didn't forget anything?" Kazuki questioned.

"Nope!" Miri said.

"Handkerchief?"

"I forgot it!"

[Y/n] looked around Miri's room with Rei to find their daughter's handkerchief. "I found it." Rei said a finding it under a stack of clothes.

"How'd that get there?" [Y/n] muttered, scratching her head, "Well, we have a big day today."

"[Y/n]...?" Rei called, making her stop walking.

"Hm?"

Rei opened his mouth to say something, then he closed it again. "Nothing..." He said and took her hand.

[Y/n] and Rei came around the corner hand-in-hand. They were dressed in all black. Rei was in his usual black suit. While [Y/n] had her black dress.

"Here

"Here." Rei said, giving Miri her handkerchief.

"Papa Rei! Thank you!" Miri said then she noticed their hands, and she had a goofy grin.

"Papa Rei and Mama [Y/n] are all lovey-dovey." Miri whispered to Kazuki.

"Very lovey-dovey." Kazuki whispered back.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓎 𝐼𝓈𝓈𝓊𝑒𝓈 (𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒮𝓊𝓌𝒶 𝓍 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇) 🎉