What Will Be, Will Be

"Papa! Papa!" Miri said while Kazuki did laundry, "Lemme do it!" She wanted to pour the detergent. "I wanna do it! Lemme do it! Lemme do it! I'll do it really good!"

Kazuki gave in and picked her up. "Pour it right here, then." He said, handing Miri the detergent. "Gently, though."

"Gently..." Miri poured a little then spilled some. "Sorry!" She said with a giggle, "One more time! One more time!"

"O-Okay..." Kazuki said, nervously. She poured more and poured too much, spilling it on the floor.

Later, [Y/n] looked at Rei, dreamily, while she and Miri watched Rei run on the treadmill, shirtless. [Y/n] studied all of the scars and bullet wounds that she'd treated in the past.

"I wanna do it!" Miri got up and started climbing on the treadmill. "M-Miri-chan!" [Y/n] tried to grab her.

"Hey."

Miri pressed the speed button, making Rei run faster. Miri began to laugh at Rei as [Y/n] scooped Miri up and stopping the machine before Rei hurt himself.

[Y/n] sighed.

Once lunch rolled around, [Y/n] helped Kazuki in the kitchen. Miri ran into the kitchen "Lemme do it!" She said and climbed on the counter.

"Miri!"

"Hey, don't-"

Miri fell and pulled the ingredients along with her. [Y/n] dove on the ground, catching Miri before she could hit the ground, getting all messy in the process.

She had flour, oil, salt, pepper and even some Vinger all over her. "Sorry!" Miri giggled as [Y/n] sneezed.

"Are you alright, [Y/n]?" Kazuki asked, and [Y/n] nodded.

Miri wanted to help clean but ended up vacuuming folded clothes that Kazuki was folded.

[Y/n] slid the door open to take a bath to see Miri in the middle of a bathroom filled with soap and bubbles. "My body wash..." [Y/n] sulked.

"Sorry!" Miri said with a grin.

Miri messed up Rei's garden, knocking tables and pots over. Rei dropped his watering can.

"Sorry!" Miri said.

[Y/n] sighed after her bath. She opened her door to see her room was a mess. Paint was everywhere, paper and drawing tools were everywhere. Miri, who was covered in paint, continued to paint on [Y/n]'s canvas that had a portrait of Rei that she'd just finished.

Miri saw [Y/n]. "Sorry!" She said and grinned.

~~

The three assassins decided to get Miri out of the house by taking her to the park. "Papa! Watch me! Watch me!"

Rei was slumped over while [Y/n] leaned on him. "I'm exhausted." Rei muttered.

"Same here." [Y/n] agreed.

"Yeah, dunno how much longer I can take this. Especially when we gotta score a job soon..." Kazuki said and noticed a bus driving by.

'Futaba Daycare'

"Daycare?" Kazuki read, and [Y/n] and Rei looked at the bus. Then they looked at each other with an idea.

Once they got home, Kazuki search for nearby daycares while [Y/n] and Rei sat on the couch watching him. "Daycare... Daycare... There." He muttered.

"What's a daycare?" Miri asked.

"A place where pretty ladies are nice to you, and sea bream and flounder swim freely." Kazuki said.