Nothing Seek, Nothing Find

[A/n: I'm smiling and kicking me feet I think this one is my favorite character yet. Hope you enjoy! I love to hear what you guys think.]

Rei's suit laid on the bed as he got dressed. It was now his turn to be summoned to the Suwa manor. He looked over at [Y/n]'s sleeping form. She'd offered to go with him, but Rei turned her down.

His eye narrowed. He had a feeling that he knew what this would be about. Once he got dressed, he placed his gloved hand on [Y/n]'s cheek. He placed a kiss on her forehead then left her room.

Rei stopped when he saw Miri. "Papa Rei? G'morning." Miri said adn rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning." Rei said.

"Are you going out?" Miri asked, "I had to go pee."

"I'm heading home for a while." Rei said, and Miri looked confused.

"But your home is here."

"True." Rei said and continued to walk down the stairs.

Kazuki and [Y/n] came peeking out of their rooms. "Keep it down, you guys."

"Aww, you're leaving already?" [Y/n] whined, dressed in one of Rei's kitty t-shit.

"Huh? Did we have a job today?" Kazuki asked. 

"No." Rei answered.

"No kiss goodbye?" [Y/n] asked.

"No."

[Y/n] pouted. "Come home soon, Papa Rei! Today we're gonna-"

"Miri!" [Y/n] and Kazuki said, and Miri covered her mouth.

"Shh!" Miri said with a smile.

"Don't stay out too late!" [Y/n] said.

"Have a good day!"

They listened for a response, but there was nothing but the sound of the door closing. "Where'd he say he was going?" Kazuki asked.

"Home, he said." Miri said.

"Home?" Kazuki repeated and looked at [Y/n]. She did have a worried look. "His dad called him home, huh?"

[Y/n] nodded. "Well, saves us the trouble of getting him out of the house." Kazuki said.

"Boo. I wanted to take him out." [Y/n] pouted.

"Okay, Miri! [Y/n]! Mission start!" Kazuki said.

"Start!" Miri and [Y/n] cheered.

~~~

Rei stared at the giant gates in front of him. He hated it here. As kid both him and [Y/n] would have done anything to get away from this place. The gates opened, and he made his journey all the way to the mansion.

It's been three years since he's been here, two years since [Y/n]'d found him. Rei continued to make is way to the Boss' office

~

"Does Papa Rei have two homes?" Miri asked while they were at the store.

"Yeah, there's the house he and [Y/n] lived in with Rei's dad." Kazuki said.

"Mama [Y/n] and Papa Rei lived with Papa Rei's papa?" Miri asked, and [Y/n] smiled at her then nodded.

"Rei's papa and my papa's were best friends." [Y/n] said while checking things off of the list. 

"Papa Rei's papa? Grandpa?!" Miri said.

"I guess that's what he'd be, sure." Kazuki said.

"I wanna meet him!" Miri said.