Chapter 22

"MERAIH, take a look! You're all over the news in the Philippines," Sage excitedly said while pointing the television

Agad naman itong nilingon ng kapatid at napabusangot. "Gosh, they just won't stop!"

"You look very popular in this country, Lady Meraih," Thursday muttered while standing beside them. Nilingon ito saglit ng babae at pasimpleng umirap.

"I don't like popularity, Thursday. And why are you here? I thought my sister's husband is with you?" Meraih asked him with her eyebrow raised.

Ngumiti siya sa babae at yumuko pa. "He went to his brother and ordered me to go back in the palace immediately for the both of you."

"Wah, talaga?! Sana pala sumama ako kay Avenight para nakita ko 'yung kapatid niya!" Sage exclaimed in excitement.

"You don't have to, My Lady. He will return here with his brother, Sebastian."

Sage's eyes widened when she heard that, napatayo pa ito sa kinauupuan at hinarap siya. "How many brothers does Avenight have?!"

"Eight, My Lady."

She gasped hysterically. "I want to meet them all!"

"You will meet one later, my dear sister. Just wait for them," Meraih said while chuckling at her sister's action.

Hinila niya pa nang marahan ang kapatid habang nakangiti.

"Are they all kind, Thursday? Baka masungit din sila like Avenight, ha!" dagdag ng babae habang nakanguso pa.

He let out an awkward laugh with her question. "Well, I can say that at the very least." He scratched his nape.

Sage was about to speak when they were interrupted by a central guard.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation, Your Majesty." Yumuko ito nang buong galang sa babae bago harapin si Thursday. "Lord Avenight summoned you to accompany The Royal Highness. He is currently with Emperor Sebastian."

Thursday nodded his head in response. "Are they at the office?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, we will leave now. Please guide Lady Meraih as of the moment." He faced Meraih quickly. "I will come back as fast as I can after sending Lady Sage."

She gave him a sweet smile that made him blushed. "Okay. I'll stay here, then."

"