Rise of the Chroma Conclave

Warnings: Strong and Sexual Language; Violence, Gore & Death.

Vex fell down from the pain inside her head. Vax immediately went to his sister's side, "What's wrong?"

"It...it can't be," she grunted. Bells tolled all around them signaling a threat was approaching Emon.

"Alarm bells! I suddenly feel overdressed," Gilmore nervously stated.

"Um, is this part of the show?" Grog asked as Pike stood on top of his shoulder, her armor magically appearing on her.

"I don't think so, buddy."

"The call to arms! Everyone move!" Jarett called pushing into the crowd with his company. 

"Are those dragons? Run!" The crowd scream as everyone around them descended into chaos. "The children, quick!" someone shouted. 

Four dragons of different colors began to circle around the palace. The white dragon unleashed an ice blast that hit the tower that jetted up from the palace. Screams from soldiers being frozen could be heard as a massive ice burge formed on the side of the tower. 

"Shit, the towers gonna...," Scanlan began before Grog quickly picked him up as the group ran away. 

"Time to go!"

The white dragon knocked into the tower that was now weakened sending it over in their direction. The tower crashed into the ground causing dust to erupt and clouding the entire ground. More screams could be from citizens that were running for their lives. 

"Get the sovereign to safety!" Vax called as they rushed to Uriel's location. 

"He's not even sovereign anymore. We need to get to safety!" Scanlan countered but still followed the group to Uriel and his family. 

The green dragon landed on top of the railing, "Emon shall fall!" The dragon spew out an acidic cloud on the ground. Allura and Pike cast protective bubbles around each of their groups. For the rest in the cloud radius, they bled from their sockets as the acid boiled them alive from the inside. The black dragon landed on the opposite railing, acid spilling from his mouth. 

"Death has come for you!" he growled before flying overhead. The acid falling from his body melted away those who were caught in the open area. Allura shot out a spell at the dragon, spirling around its body, forcing it to fall from the sky. It caught itself with its claws against the remaining part of the tower. With a roar, it forced the spell off its body as it stare down the remaining council members and Tal'Doreis. Kima struck her hammer into the ground causing a bolt of energy to dash forth into the dragon's body. 

"Pathetic," the dragon mocked as it simply shook off the blast. "Let me show you real power!" Its neck below before the dragon poured out the contents of acid onto the tower causing the building to crumble. Large amounts of debris fell towards the ground with one piece hitting the council members. 

"No!" Pike screamed as they were blown away from the force. 

Athena opened her eyes to find a half-melted face mere inches in front of her. She gasped out as she stumbled back from the body. All around them were the corpses of many citizens. Most of them were unrecognizable. 

Vax was in a dazed state from the impact. He turned his head seeing a tall figure in the distance walked towards the bodies. They wore a porcelain mask with a feathered dress. Their hair flowed upwards despite no wind. They turned and looked at Vax, standing up straight. 

"Brother, are you alright?" Vex came into view in front of the figure, "Vax!" 

She pulled him up to his feet as he rubbed his head, groaning. He looked back over to where he saw the figure but they had disappeared.