That's child abuse!

The title is self explanoury. This is the next day from the last chapter btw! Also, a note : they're humans in this AU because it'll be easier for me to draw them ( to be honest all of my AUs are just gonna be humans lol. )

TW:
~ Child Abuse (physically and mentally)
~ ACTUAL mean Ink (He doesn't know how to treat children but he'll get therapy sooner)

[ Paralysis' PoV:

" Now what. Dream's kidnapped by the Star Sanses and it's up to us to take him back. And I heard Ink is starting practices on how to defeat us. Do you know how many knowledge that stupid squid has in his scarf?! He could just crush us like nothing! "

" But Boss! You can just find his fear, and make him chicken out of the place. "

" No.. his fear is blank spaces and I'm not going to spend over hours to find an actual blank place. "

It is hard to find an actual blank place here and there's no way Paralysis gonna spend so many time on that only. The anti-void? No.. Error already filled it with stupid souls and strings. Even a beanbag was there.

The time is around seven so there was still some time to plan about the kidnapping thing.

[ Dream's PoV:

He woke up in his bed, of course. He kept thinking. How long did Paralysis left Swap and Ink to babysit? He certainly didn't like Ink. But Swap? He doesn't even want to leave him. Dream would probably like them as a new member of the Bad Sanses.

He would make up random noises before the door gets kicked down by Ink.

" Wake up child! It's time for your training!! "

" Twai..Taining? "

" It's pronounced ' training ' but ok. "

Ink walked up to Dream and drags Dream with him until they're arrived at a room with dummies. The dummies look almost similar to the ones in the castle. Perhaps they're from the same store?

" The training place! Where you're going to train with me and Swap! Now lets fight. I won't go easy on you! "

" Huh wha- "

A punch was brought to Dream's stomach which cause Dream to be really surprised and in pain. Then Ink got into his fighting pose and waits for Dream to attack him back. Dream thought so and runs to Ink and kicks him on the knee. He learned that movement from Murder.

Ink tumbled but did not fall, he attacked Dream with his original combo. He'll try it on Dream since this is his first time. Dream's HP was damaged real hard. It looks like he lost half of his bar.

Swap came in.

" HEY INK, HAVE YOU FIND DRE- "

[Narrator's PoV:

Swap gasped at the situation. Dream is bloody and full of bruises, Ink laughed at the view of Dream. Dream then fall to ground. -1 HP. Ink snorts again. Swap immediately goes to carry Dream and heals him.

" INK! HE'S A CHILD. GO EASY ON HIM NEXT TIME. HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS.. "

" That's why I'm training him to be much more like us! He'll be unstoppable. And he's the Guardian of Positivity! We should take advantage of that. "

" THAT'S CHILD ABUSE AND TAKING SOMEONE'S ADVANTAGE FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS IS SELFISH AND STUPID. "

" You're just panicking too hard. Relax, plus the time of training is over. I just need to go check on the AUs. "

Ink was gone immediately. Swap sighed and brought Dream to the living room and took the emergency kit as he watches Dream who had fainted during the training. Swap healed him until Dream had restore his HP fully once again.

Swap smiles softly before standing up and going to cook, leaving Dream all alone. It didn't took long for Dream to wake up. Once he did he immediately noticed that he's in the living room. He saw the TV and the remote not being too far ahead of him. Dream took the remote and open the television as he watches a random cartoon.

Swap heard the television and knows that Dream's awake. No one except a child would watch a cartoon.. unless the person is trying to heal their inner child. Once Swap is done with the cooking, he sat besides Dream. Dream smiles at Swap and sit on Swap's lap. Swap didn't mind. He had experience this when he babysits children once too many times.

After a few minutes Swap get ready with the food and gives Dream some food and eats it together happily. Once they're finished, Swap washed the plates while the leftovers is for Ink.

Then Swap and Dream decides to play badminton. Swap gave Dream a smaller racket and teach him how to play badminton. Dream starts to get the hang of it and surprisingly Dream has a new hobby now.

---

Gonna end it right here since I'm somehow still tired after having a 10 hour nap.