Join Us!

Didn't thought I would continue but seeing a supporter of mine just made me so happy!! <33

Thank you, muffer_puffer , for bringing my motivation back! :3

[ Paralysis' PoV :

He visits Horror who was visibly damaged. Killer also gets hurt by trying to distract them but failed miserably.

Both of them gets fair treatment. Murder is treating Horror's wound due to him despising Killer as Paralysis is healing Killer's. While Dream is just being their helper with the bandages.

Dream gets some of the medical stuffs wrong but they won't blame Dream for not knowing. Dream is still learning anyway and children would always repeat the same mistake.

Dream's wounds are already treàted. So Dream is helping the two patients (as he likes to call them) with their wounds now!

While they were patching up, Dream ran away, again. He runs outside and bumps into a person. Luckily, Dream didn't cry or anything but the person. It was Swap.

"What are you doing here?"

Paralysis said as he grabs Dream with a tendril of his. Swap then looks to ground and begins his request.

"I WANT TO JOIN YOU."

[ Narrator's PoV:

Dream look up to Swap as a happy grin was stretched out of his face. He immediately jumps to hug Swap.

"Yay! Mistah Swap gonna join us!!"

Dream spoke in such joy as Swap hugs back. Paralysis is surprise at how happy Dream is with Swap joining despite the earlier months Dream had requested for no more members until 3 only.

But Paralysis didn't object it, instead he walks to Swap and nods as a sign of trust. After all, Dream is good at comparing good and bad people.

Meanwhile with the trio, who doesn't the news yet begins to fall asleep. Murder and Horror has their own cuddle puddle (Not a ship) while Killer doesn't.

Killer actually prefers alone than cuddle with Murder who felt terribly uncomfortable around. (Because of the scarf, if you don't know why!)

So instead, he slept alone on the bed where he was laying peacefully in. He hugs a small Hello Kitty plush that Dream offer earlier.

'It would be rude to reject it!' Killer remembered the sentence that Dream spoke. He chuckled at it softly before shutting his eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

Not a while later, the other 3 came in. Paralysis chuckles at the 3 of them before then tucking them all with blankets. Dream gets into the same bed with Killer and hugs him as he sleeps which has created a more wholesome scene.

Swap laughs at how bad he mistaken the Bad Sanses group terribly. It's so cute and wholesome compared to what he always think how the bad Sanses are.

Paralysis and Swap then finally joins the whole cuddle puddle as the other 3 also begins to fall asleep.

-----------------------

muffer_puffer UR SO KIND YOU MAKE ME WANNA EAT YOUU <33 (This is called kind aggression now)