Suicide is a way to happiness

TW:
mentions of suicide

enjoy some Dust/Murder angst ig :3

[ Dust's PoV:

Today is the day. Dust promised himself to do it on this exact date. He already prepared a rope. All tied up and now it's just awaiting for something to fill the hole.

He regretted murdering but he still continues. Which means more guilt to carry. He's sick and tired to see his brother's hallucination. He's tired to deal with Killer everyday.

Dust smiles as this was the day where it's finally for freedom. A way to happiness. He took off his jacket, Papyrus' scarf along with his dusty slippers.

He climbed up the chair, his head meeting the rope. He took his death note and tapes it on himself. He then took the rope, entering his head in.

He looks to the ground. Remembering the not so happy memories of the gang. But again, he's always left out at some point. Dust shuts his eyes before then finally kicking the chair.

Dust hung. He couldn't breathe. Life is flashing before his eyes. And then the world goes blank.

[ Narrator's PoV:

At the perfect timing though, the moment Dust passed out, Nightmare walked in and he was shocked. He immediately took the chair and some scissors before then immediately climbing the chair and cutting the rope.

Dust fell to the ground but at least he could breathe. Nightmare immediately goes to Dust and the first thing he does is checking his breath and vitals.

Luckily, both was stable but Dust's mental health concerns Nightmare. Nightmare put Dust on his bed, tucked him in and stayed there for the rest of Dust's nap.

Suicide isn't a way to happiness.

-----

Dust is me fr (except im too scared 2 kms.)

short chapter. so i apologize for it.