Plans

Oh god. Just found out my most oldest and bestest friend that ever stayed with me hates me. 😋✌️

[ Dream's PoV:

The 4 days passed are just the same. Training, injured, healed and comfort. The same cycle as always. But Dream decides to end that cycle. Dream does not think that Paralysis left him with Swap and Ink.

If Paralysis do trust them, why did he ran away when seeing them in the destroyed AU? Dream mostly does not trust Ink. He despise Ink. He HATES Ink.

Dream has made theories that Ink is emotionless and pretending to have emotions but soon found out that the theory is almost true.. Ink do have emotions but don't exactly use them at the right time. He also found out Ink is soulless.

After knowing that, Dream immediately felt bad for some reason but Dream has decided to make a plan that is fair to the three of them (Swap, Ink and Dream).

Dream took out a paper and a pencil and starts writing down for his plan. It's really a rare plan. If Dream is preparing for a war, he would bring so much weapon with him.

Dream got tired after writing for 10-15 minutes, which is his new record since he wouldn't even last 2 minutes of writing boring stuffs. Then Dream decides to end his day by sleeping.

The next day, he woke up.

New plan. Try beating Ink back and win for the first time. If Ink gets angry, run to Swap. Explain what happened to Swap but if Ink is acceptable, try convincing Ink to let him go.

If Ink does let him go, go back to Nightmare. Tell what happened and..

That's when Dream found out that Paralysis is one step ahead. He could tell by hearing Horror's screaming. Wait.. HORROR'S SCREAMING?!

" Mistah howwow?! "

Dream said in disbelief, afraid that Horror might got hurt severely by Ink.. Dream banged the locked door and screams to let him out.

" LET ME OUT!!"

Dream thought there was no hope. He almost gave up before a tentacle barged through the door, breaking it. When Dream got out of the room, Paralysis picked him up and hugs him almost immediately.

" Oh I'm glad that you're still not hurt badly, Dream! "

Dream smiles back to Paralysis before his eyes narrowed to Horror who is on the floor injured. Dream then asked.

" Can bwotha 'Lysis pick him up.?"

Dream points at Horror. Paralysis nods and does so. They all retreated and treat Horror's wounds inside of the ward and also some of Dream's due to his 'training'.

---

meow meow iwannakms meow meow