Green Feline.·(Fluff)

Eclair is a villian at night and historian at day in this au and is called EC ☠️.
He works alongside with his husband (Affogato), pomegranate, and licorice.

To the Story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's Pov:
Affogato, Pomegranate, Licorice, and Eclair are on a mission.
DC had sent them to grab information as it was needed for their next encounter.
"So, what did we need again?"Licorice asked.
"We need information on their next attack! EC do you know where their headquarters are?" Pomegranate said.

No response.

"EC I'm talking to y-...."

Affogato and Eclair were making out.

"Guys stop kissing for once!"
Affogato and eclair stopped and looked at pomegranate.
"Sorry-! What did you need?"Eclair replied.
"Show us where their headquarters is!"
"Oh, follow me."
Eclair snuck behind the houses, making sure to avoid Madeleine's because of the light.
"It's right there!"
He had pointed to a mansion that was tan and brown.
"Wow it's ugly."Affogato spouted while pulling eclair close.
"I know, now stop hugging me during the mission!"Eclair whispered.
"But-"
"I know it's our first mission together but we need to act quick! Especially if Made-...."
Eclair looked horrified at something behind licorice.
"What?"Licorice asked.
Everyone else slowly rotated their head to what eclair was looking at.
"Well well well, sneaking into the kingdom again?"Madeleine said fixing his grip on his sword.
"I-I think it's time to go-"Eclair was interrupted by loud thuds on the ground.
Pomegranate and licorice have been knocked out

(A/n; eclair has a black and neon green gas mask with fake cat ears affogato put as a joke and his hair is in a hood, they don't recognize him)

"I see you got a new member, to bad we'll have to take you to the cell on your first mission."

Madeleine chuckled while pointing his sword at eclair and affogato. The two were surrounded by Latte, espresso, almond, and raspberry. They had two choices, get caught or fight.
Affogato and Eclair looked at eachother and nodded. Eclair couldn't use his magic without being caught and he didn't have a weapon, but his fist was his weapon.

Affogato and eclair fought next to eachother. Eclair swinging and affogato stunning them, causing Latte and Raspberry to fall.

"You should put up more of a fight, I'm just merely using my fist!"Eclair laughed mischievously.

"Who even are you?"Almond asked.

"My name is Green Feline, but you'll probably forget~!" Eclair said winking while Affogato casted a smoke spell.

The two picked up pomegranate and licorice and ran as fast as they could to the forest. The attackers were busy coughing and asking if one another was okay.
Affogato and eclair sit down on a lot, gasping for breath.

"That.*huff* Was.*huff*So.*huff*AMAZING! GOOD JOB DEAR!"
Affogato jumped on eclair and smuggling him with kisses and hugging him.

"Okay okay-I get it, keep your voice down!"Eclair said while hugging affogato back.

Affogato kept kissing him until eclair said stop and the two got up and carried pomegranate and licorice back to the base.

The two just kept kissing after they were dismissed. I mean they've been husbands for 3 years who can blame them?
-------------

538 words yippee!
Request for the love of god.