I've Never Laid Eyes on Somebody as Beautiful as You.(Pt.2)·(Fluff)

0x_Liam_xPART II!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah did I forget to mention, I'm in my senior year of highschool. So transferring was quite confusing but Eclair helped me understand everything in 2 days.
Let me be real for a second. Eclair's voice is so soothing to me and he's so adorable when talking to me or actually listening to me. Oh god. I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ALREADY.

So I got ready for school and got into the bus but there was people saying "Sit with me!" or "Affogato right? You can take this seat!"
And I already knew what was in store for me today.
I sat next to Eclair again and we chatted about our lives and our favorite things.

I took note of everything he liked.
His favorite coffee is a vanilla macchiato with either a strawberry crèpe or vanilla or chocolate ice cream with hot fudge on top. His favorite subject is History and he wants to be a historian when he leaves collage later on. His favorite color was green and gold. He loved cats (just like me). His favorite flowers are begonias, tulips, and roses.

Another thing I didn't realize is that his eyes were olive green and had long beautiful lashes. His hair looked silky and he had perfect skin. His glasses were gold colored with little chains on them. He wore black gloves and his tie was blue with three stars also on it. Stars has indicated how many honor classes you you, I had one since I transferred and was in one honor class.
Three meant you had 3+ honor classes, 2 honor classes, and 1 meant well one honor class. If you didn't have a star you were either special-ed (no hate on you guys, you're really cool.) or an absolute idiot.
We talked for so long we were at school already.

"You wanna walk to class with eachother?" Eclair asked
Yes! Yes! Yes!
"Sure, which class you have?"
"Honors Biology, you?"
"Honors Science, our classrooms are next to each other funny enough."
"Oh cool! Let's get going."

He asked me how my first day was. I told him that it was okay except for people looking at me out of nowhere. He said that it was normal as the only two coffee kids are in 3+ honor classes.
As we were walking the three girls (the ones that I punched ?3?) had stopped us.

"Eclair, did you the assignment we asked you to do for me?"?1? asked.
"Mhm, *he pulled out a paper* here."
"Th- wait a minute."

She looked at me and so did the other two.
Oh god.

"Your the one who socked Guava Juice?" ?1? asked.
"She asked for it, ain't my fault."
"Hmm, your really cute y'know? You are also brave to punch one of us so here's my number if you wanna talk another time~!" ?1? said.
"Who even are you-?"
"You haven't heard about me? I'm the principal's daughter, Strawberry Milkshake~!"
"Ooookayyy..?"
"You may you be?"
"Nonia."
"Nonia what?"
"Nonia business now shoo."

Affogato grabbed Eclair's wrist and left to there class. The three girls were baffled.

"Affogato-! Why did you do that?" Eclair said.
"Meh, they were getting annoying."
"But remember what I said? Everything you say is heard no matter what!"
"Who cares, I'll just fight through it."
"Whatever you say, just be careful."

We say bye and go to our classes. I didn't want to leave his side, I loved him already! His calming aura, his voice, his handsome face- I can go on! I'll do anything to keep him with me.

Ive never laid eyes on somebody as beautiful as him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

611 words !

Thanks for everything silet and nonsilent readers if you guys are there! (Specifically you Liam) but not just Liam!

Please request, I'll follow you.